Saturday

⚠️Smut⚠️

When I woke up I was in bed and kacchan was laying next to me smiling. "Kacchan why are you happy" he looked down at me and showed me his phone which showed a picture of me sleeping. I blush and burry my head into kacchans chest, kacchan starts petting my hair causing me to relax more. I look up at kacchan and kiss him lightly, kacchan smiles and gives me a quick kiss back. As I sat up mom walks in and smiles "your father and I are gonna go visit your grandma for the weekend" I smile and nod "okay mom" she smiles "there is some money on the counter for the weekend and food of course in the kitchen" I nod and yawn "thanks mom I love you" I say as I stand up, I walk over to my mom and giver her a hug. "Is dad In the car" mom nods "he thought you were asleep" I smile and nod "tell him i love him" she nods and leaves. I walk over to kacchan and lay on him, "Oi deku" I look up at him and hum "what do you want to do" I look at kacchan and smile. "Let's watch a movie and cuddle" kacchan smiles at me and nod "Okay what movie" "how about a golden Christmas" kacchan looks at me and smiles "okay"

Time skip

I get up off of a sleeping kacchan and turn the tv off, i look at the time to see it's 1:00 pm. I smile and look at kacchan "kacchan wake up" i say as I slightly shake him "5 more minutes" I smile and nod "5 more minutes" I repeat after kacchan. 5 minutes later I go to wake up kacchan "it been 5 minutes" kacchan groans causing me to smile, "fine I guess I'll go hang out with some random guy that I find on the street" kacchan sits up and quickly drags me to his lap causing me to laugh "nooo I'll stay awake" I smile and turn around to face kacchan and pet his hair "I love you kacchan" I love you too deku" kacchan says smiling. Kacchan starts to kiss me and I start kissing back a minute later kacchan licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allow him to search my mouth. We sit there making out for a few minutes and pull away for breath and go back in to kiss again. I start to reach my hand up kacchans shirt trying to take it off. Kacchan get the him and breaks the kiss and takes off both of our shirts, we go straight back to kissing. Suddenly kacchan breaks the kiss and looks at me with a smirk, "deku let's take this to your room" I blush at the suggestion and nod, kacchan picks me up and bring me to my room and throws me on to my bed and locks the door. Kacchan takes my pants and boxers off and shoves fingers in front of my face "suck" I nod and obey, a minute later kacchan takes his fingers out of my mouth and puts them near my entrance "ready teddy bear" I nod, and kacchan smirks slamming one finger in me and starts thrusting "ahh~ kacch- ahh~" I moan, kacchan shoves another finger in and start doing a scissoring motion causing tears to fall from my eyes as the pain begins and it slowly fades. Kacchan shoves another finger in me and start thrusting and bending his fingers. "Ahh~" kacchan smirks and pulls his fingers out causing me to whine at lack of touch, as soon as kacchan get his dick out I crawl to him and sit in hit letting it slowly enter me. Kacchan smirks and and grabs my waist and start moving me up and down, "kacchan ahh~ I- ah- I love y- ahh~ you" I say as moans try and take over my sentence, " I love you too teddy bear" kacchan pushes me down and flip me over so that I'm in my hands and knees. Suddenly I feel kacchan slap my ass causing me to moan, kacchan starts to ram into me making me a moaning mess, "teddy bear" kacchan says as he grunts, I look back at him and leans to my face and starts kissing me. "K-Kacchan Im c-close" kacchan smirks and whispers "not yet deku" he then reaches his hand to my dick and covering my tip so I can't cum, kacchan keeps slamming into me but he's starting to get slow "fuck deku I'm gonn-" kacchan says as he releases his cum into me, he let go off my dick and allows me to cum, I drop face first into my bed as kacchan plops down next to me. He looks at me and smiles, "I love you deku" I look at kacchan and smile "I love you too kacchan"

826 words, i hope you enjoyed, should this be a male pregnancy or no, please tell me what you think. I love y'all