Part 37

Izuku pov

I woke up snuggling kacchan, and immediately felt the urge to throw up so I rushed to the bathroom and started puking my guts out. I stand up and start brushing my teeth "hey baby" kacchan says while walking into the bathroom. I smile "morning kacchan" i spit my tooth paste and saliva out then rinse my mouth out,kacchan grabs my waist and shoves his head into the crook of my neck. I smile and pet his head, "awe is kacchan still tired" kacchan nods and smiles "even though we slept all day yesterday" I giggle and turn around, "sorry kacchan It's tiring carrying 2 bodies around" he tilts his head "2" he questions, i smile and nod "Dai and I" he smiles and kiss my forehead causing me to giggle. I look at him go on my tippy toes causing me to be taller than him and give him a kiss he kisses back and picks me up then sets me on the counter, "I love you Izuku" he says smiling and kisses me again. I kiss him passionately and wrap my arms around his neck, he starts kissing down my neck to my collarbone and Back to my neck. "Izuku do you Maybe wann-" he gets interrupted by a knock in the door. "Maybe later kacchan we still have school",kacchan nods clearly pissed about getting interrupted "and don't kill whoever's at the door" kacchan growls and nod "i promise I won't kill them. I smile slightly and get off the counter "I'll answer it you go get dressed" kacchan shake his head "Your not eve-" the Knock cut him off again. I smile and walk Over to the door and open it "hello Midoryia-kun I came to check up on you and bakugou-kun since you weren't at school yesterday" iida say while chipping invisible fruit. I giggle and nod "well be there today" iida nods and smile "good Now i sh-" "DEKU-KUN" uraraka says excitedly "c'mon let's get you dressed" I look at her confused as she turns her head and looks at iida "Bye" she slams the door and immediately covers her eyes "FUCKING PINK CHEEKS DONT YOU FUCKKNG KNOW WHAT PRIVACY IS YOU FUCKING PERVERTED KIRBY" I giggle and smile "kacchan the only thing your not wearing is a shirt "I don't want anyone but you to see my bare chest" I blush and hide my face into my hands "don't say that kacchan" I yell embarrassed.