There In A Flash

Spartan 113: "So, I'm finally updating this story again. I haven't been here in.. FUCK. Who knows how long. But I'm not breaking my vow of ALWAYS finishing a book. I haven't been here cause of school and such; seriously, 2nd week back and I'm having several different breakdowns at once. That aside. Enjoy it. Vote, Comment, Share. I WANT your feedback. Now, let's get plot rolling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter Zolomon P. O.V.

It's been 10 months since my meeting with Thawne. I've been quite busy; kinda like the author.

Spartan 113: "SHUT. THE FUCK. UP. PLEASE!"

Fine. Anyways, I've been studying and training for UA while also keeping the villains in line. Toga's becoming good friends with Dabi. I also got faster. I kept watch on Izuku and everyone I felt would get into UA. And Izuku, The ABSOLUTE MAD-LAD! He cleaned the ENTIRE BEACH! WITH NO QUIRK! I was Impressed.

Enough of that. Here we are; The day of UA's Entrance Exam.  I make it to the entrance of the school in time to see Izuku.

"Izuku! You ready bud?" I called out to get his attention.

He turned around cautiously before smiling upon seeing who I was. "Jay! How've you been?" Izuku asked.

We started walking together until we heard a voice yell out, "MOVE YOU DAMN NERD!"

Izuku froze up and we looked to see Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku's Ex-best friend and current tormentor, walking towards us.

"Hey, just calm down. We're all here for the same goal Bakugo." I said as he snarled at me.

"Tch. Stay outta my way Fuckin' Extras." He snapped as he stormed off. We decided to start walking again only for Izuku to trip. I activated my quirk and went to grab him but noticed a girl with Brown hair about to grab him, so I let time speed up and watched.

To my surprise, after she touched him, Izuku was hovering like a flight quirk. He proceeded to flip.

???: "Sorry for using my quirk on you. But it'd be bad luck if you fell right?"

Izuku: "uh... y-yeah. T-thanks..... could I get down please?"

???: "OH! SORRY! Let me help you"

She then proceeded to right him before connecting her fingers and murmuring "Release" under her breath. Izuku reconnected with the ground.

???: "Sorry bout that. I'm Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you... uh..."

Izuku: "Oh, sorry. My n-name is I-Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you."

"The name's Jay Garrick, Miss Uraraka. Thanks for helping my friend. I was about to, but seems you had it." I said.

"Wait. Why didn't you help me Jay?" Izuku questioned.

"Like I said, I was going to, but I saw she was about to and you deserve friends like that, willing to help out whenever." I told him as the Ochako looked on confused.

"Wait. You never moved. How did you see him or me?" Ochako questioned.

"Hmm. Tell you what. Tell me you favorite food and think of a place that sells it that's far away." I said.

"Uh... ok. Mochi. At.... Dagobah beach road and Mt. Fuji road." She said trying to figure I out.

No sooner had she finished had I sped off, bought the Mochi, and returned in under a minute. Shocking her.

"WHAT!? That was like..... 37 blocks away and then some. How?" She stated confused.

"That simple. I'm a Speedster" I told her as I let my my hand vibrate.