041

Hey ya💕. Happy New Years Eve💕. I hope ya have ah good New Years Eve and New Years🙂. Cause we needa get the hell outta 2020 cause this year wasn't it at all. Imma pray && hope 2021 ain't on that bullshit 2020 was on🤞🏼.

Kaniyah| Killa🧚🏽‍♂️.
Atlanta, Georgia.
December 30.

So it's the next fucking day

So it's the next fucking day. And it's bout 6 in the morning and I'm finna go get the boys I adopted. I think imma have the kids stay with star for ah couple more days.

Just so I can get all this shit tougher. I already safe and being feed so I ain't really gotta worry bout them.

Big K moved out the house into my other house which is his house now this morning. He actually just got done moving all his stuff out.

He really ain't take shit but his clothes and shit. And his bedroom set. Cause my old bedroom set in the master bedroom was ah li too girly.

But everything else gone be the same the kids rooms and the other rooms and all that shit.

Today after I go get the new boys imma take them and my new siblings to get shit for their rooms. And imma also grab shit for Hunna, Liyah, and Q room.

Cause I'm not doing an bedroom again this room. Imma face time them so they can at least have ah li say so bout their rooms but for the most part I don't care what they think bout their rooms.

But everybody still sleep but me. But when I come back from getting these boys everybody is getting up. Cause before we go get room stuff we're going to the mall.

And that's another reason why imma left the kids at Star house for ah li while. Cause they love running around and bully other people at the mall.
———————————————————————————
So I just left from getting the boys. I ain't had to do had to do all that shit cause I did it before already.

The boys are actually cool as fuck. I already gotta feeling they ain't gone be no trouble and they gone be cool with the others.

I'm fine with adopting kids cause me Kaniyah ain't having no damn more. And I'm not playing. I wonder can I even have another kid.

But anyways let me get back to what the fuck I was doing before I fucking forget.

But yeah right now I'm finna well we finna head back to the house so I can show them their rooms and so I can get Ja, Aj, Bway, Laay, and Dell.

After that imma see if Star and Nisha can watch the kids for ah li while till we get back to the house for me.

It's bout 11am now. Yes I was yo there for like two hours and it's ah hour drive. So I spent two hours driving there and back.
———————————————————————————
So it's tonight time now. Well around like 8pm. And we did everything we needa to do today. In ah minute I'm finna go get my eight so they can meet the new kids and they uncle and auntie.