005

Kaniyah| Killa😘
Atlanta, Georgia 📍
October 2020

So today me and Top is going to be talking bout how we gone co parent with the kids and let them actually meet him as their father not as NBA Youngboy

It really don't matter to me but I know for a fact KJ ain't gone wanna go my baby is a mommy boy the girls their kinda are but they also like to meet new people and go around people KJ is like me don't like to socialize with other people if he don't know you or be around a lot of people.

And I also met Kentrell gf today. I told him if I don't like her she can't be around my kids. Period idc. After that I gotta go to the studio and if the kids wanna stay with him they can if not they will be coming with me.

Also if my kids call me they don't like his gf their not going around her.

A little while later...
So right now me and the kids are meeting up with Kentrell and his little girl friend or who ever tf she is.

So me and the kids walking in right now and we see them and the "gang" ya already know I don't fuck with the "gang" like that no more only people I fuck is Ben and Boomer and I'm starting to fuck with Beenie I kinda miss my big brother..

I actually miss the whole "gang" but what they did I don't fuck with they turned on me for a nigga they met through me.. even my own blood cousin turned on me but it cool.

We see them and the girls ran to hug Ben and Boomer. KJ stay glued to me.

My baby really is a momma boy any and every I go he try to go and if he can't go he will throw a whole fit.

So yeah we all just sitting and his little hoe keep eyeing me like baby what is you looking at me for?
Oh cause he got me tatted on him four times? And I got three kids by em? Like stop fucking looking at me. I would hate to beat you my kids father little hoe for the minute. Lmao.

"So, we just came to state at each other or what ? I gotta go meet Bando and Goldie at the studio and two hours." I said cause everybody was deadass just sitting here staring at each other.

Right after that his little hoe had the balls to say "girl who you rushing? cause it ain't him" ya when I tell ya I busted out laughing I'm talking bout laughing to where they was looking at him crazy. I might have to show this how why my name Killa and I didn't wanna do that today.

"Baby shut the fuck..don't start cause I'm the only baby momma who haven't beat yo ass yet..little girl.. how you Maywrather daughter..but letting bitches Mayweather you..huh oh okay shut up and do what you suppose to be doing..and that's minding your business." I told her cause she done already got my started and I didn't wanna get started today.

So KJ came over cause I guess he heard me getting irritated and said "mommy are you okay?" Ya when I say my kids make me happy and bring me back to my happy self I mean it..without these three only lords know what I woulda done to myself.