012

Ya could be mad ya could be happy ya won't know till ya read this chapter

______________
Kentrell-Top💚.
November 5, 2021.
Houston, Texas.

So it's been damn near 9 months since I seen any of my kids

So it's been damn near 9 months since I seen any of my kids. Even Kayden and everybody know I either see Kayden everyday or he with me everyday.

But it's like my baby momma let him  go live with Killa. Cause for the last eight or nine months every time I go try to see him "he not here he live with Killa".

Killa not even letting Ben or Boomer or Tana see the kids. And before she had the triplets K's she would let them see the girls whenever they wanted to.

I heard that Killa don't even come down here to see her family. "Bae wyd" my girlfriend asked me. "Nothing Iyanna" I said.

I know ya probably cussing and calling me out. Yes I know she is part of the reason I can't see my kids. But I have needs.

Don't nobody gotta know I'm still fucking on Yaya. Well they will know soon cause I might start her with me over my momma for thanksgiving.

But till then don't nobody gotta know. I was knocked out my thoughts when Yaya yelled "bae your friends down here" shit I ain't no they was gone be here that soon.

So I went down there and they all just sitting down mugging Yaya. "Nigga is your dumb or extra dumb" Quando asked me. "What you mean nigga" I asked back.

"And you wonder why you can't and won't be seeing your kids till their damn near grown" he said shaking his head. I just sat back.

Ben walk in on the phone with his air pods in so you couldn't hear the other person talking. But then he took his air pods out and was still on the phone.

"Who you on the phone with Ben" Boomer asked. Ben showed him and Boomer face some what lit up. "So you can call this bitch but can't come back and see us?" He asked the person.