Night 5~

Guys I have other story's too!! Go check out my other one!

"Dream I... I... I'm glad too..."

George managed to say crying. While the rest smiled. George's doc came in and said that he can leave if he wants but he can't stand up for less than three weeks because the burn was only a Superficial partial burn. He nodded asking for a weel-chair.

A few weeks went by and George got the same job but it was bigger, George can walk time from time but still has to sit in his chair.

"Hello? Mr. Terrance afton you in here?"

George yelled as he opened the back room door and seen the worst thing in history, his friends were all torn apart Bads face and arm were gone, SapNaps arms were stuck as if he were doing the T pose and his jaw was suck open while Dream just layer there with one of his hands gone and Skeppys hook was gone.

"What the hell?!"

The colorblind boy whispered as an new animatronic walked up to the boy as if he never knew him.

"What are you doing back here?"

The strange animatronic asked with some others following behind. George walked slow but also walked backwards going to to the back room. When the others came in the other four turned on and seen what happens to them selfs.

"George?.. George!"

Dream asked then recognized the boy and yelled in happiness. The leader of the other animatronics saw and didn't allow it.

"He doesn't even know you."

The new animatronic said in anger. The boy looked at him in even more anger and pushed the robot to the other wall.

"I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!"

George yelled at the toy looking animatronic. The toy turned around and just looked shocked or surprised.

"I know these damn animatronics. There my friends. Ever since childhood. AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT AWAY!.... THEN GO AHEAD! TAKE THEM APART!! I'll just rebuild them over and over again...."

George yelled and the new robots (and approved sorry I had to add that in 🥲), not knowing any of there names. The old crew looked at George surprised that he said that. Dream (old) went into his human form and slowly but surely walked over to George who was just smiling at the robot.

"Boys you can turn into your human form..."

Dream said to the others (except for the toys) and they nodded. When bad went into his human form he put his hood up and covered his face.

"Don't ever touch these children. Not once. Lay a finger on these kids and your gone for good... you hear me?"

George threaten the toys and they nodded while running out of the room. George has a secret for a while but he didn't want to tel the others. While George was waiting to get a job he found " Circus Baby Pizza World! Fun and games with your favorite performances!" On night five he died but is alive (Idk how the song goes srry). George heard someone yelling his name and woke up in the office.

"Eggs!!"

Ennard whispered. George woke up in the office with Toy SapNap in the room.

"HOLD SHIT!-"

George yelled and put the mask on. T. SapNap left the room, while the colorblind looked shocked at hell it's self.

"Woke you up in time huh?..."

Ennard asked the 15 old boy and George chuckled. His birthday is only a week away but he thought Ennard didn't know but he really did.

"Ya you did... thanks enn"

George sighed taking off his mask and seen Toy BadBoyHalo in the hallway.

"Who do you think these new animatronics are?"

George asked putting the mask on to keep away from death.

"Toys?? They look plastic, eggs look at there cheeks plus how they are designed."

Ennard pointed out when George managed to keep the music box winded he took a look at the plastic robots.

"Holy shit they do..."

George whispered but didn't hear bad (old) coming into the office.

"Gogy! Language!!"

Bad (old) yelled, George screamed to think that the new animatronics that he's dead.

"I have to whisper so they think I'm dead bad Kay?"

Bad nodded and left the office. SapNap (old) came in after bad left and asked why you were talking to himself. George replied with the dumbest and outgoing answer but even George himself didn't know that SapNap bought it.

"Wow he bought it? I heard you were a bad lier eggs."

Ennard asked when George's night ended and walked out surprising the other new robots. George gave an evil wink to Toy Dream, Toy SapNap, Toy BadBoyHalo, and the others except the old animatronics.

Hiya! How are you today(night)? I'm good if you asked. I'll explain everything in the next night. Bye!!
811 words