Night 1~

Before you start this I made a new story soo.. If you want you can follow me for more story's... but I can only think of the Dream team so.. I'm am so sorry for just Dream team story's... it's probably annoying.... go ahead! (Edited a little bit) :)
GeorgeNotFound's POV:
"First night... Phone call ended... everything looks okay so far..."

George said with confidante in his wording. He look at the cameras and seen a animatronic off of the stage so he goes to the next camera screen and seen the black, red, and white boy in the back stage.

(Kinda like this)He looks like BadBoyHalo

(Kinda like this)
He looks like BadBoyHalo....

George thought, he shook it off and looked at diamonds cove. Everything seemed fine there so he looked back at the stage and seen SnapNap is still on the stage in the same position he is when he came into the pizza place.

 (Kinda like this too)

He shook it off once more and looked at his lights. Nothing there either.... he looked at what time it was,

2:56 we're okay so far...

He thought once more. Then he heard a voice he recognized. It was like a light and heavy voice at the same time, but there was more so he looked on the cameras to look at the party room and he seen all the animatronics there.

"It looked like there having a conversation... I think I'm just going to watch"

He said to himself. Then the same black, white, and red animatronic look at the flashing small dot on the camera. The green animatronic saw and asked what the other is starting at, he pointed at the camera.

Shit they saw me-

George saw them then they disappeared. He looked at different cameras, they went an any of the cameras either. So he checked the doors but he didn't turn on the lights, because he saw there glowing white with black pupils eyes on each dark door.

"W-What d-do you wa-want?!"

George yelled into the darkness of the building. They came in the office, still staring at him, George fell off of his chair and onto the floor with a hurtful thump. George slowly crawled backwards but stoped when he felt a wall behind him.

"All I- I'm d-doing is looking f-for my friends!!!"
George managed to say out from his breath. They stoped in there tracks and just stared at him.

"W-Who a-are y-your f-friends?.."

One of them asked stuttering still new to talking in there animatronic form. George looked at him confused and scared. He tried to answer the question but he was to scared to get it out.

"C-Clay, Nick, D-Darryl, a-and Zak..."

George managed to say. The animatronics looked at him shocked then they turned off and ghosts started popping up.

"Gogy?... is that you?..."

The kid asked while George just stared. He was confused when he saw the kids.

"Do I- I know you g-guys?!"

He questioned the younger boys that have died 10 years ago. George was only 15, while the spirits were only 5 or 6 or somewhat around there.

"Of course so do Gogy! We're your friends!"

The diamond loving boy said. He was even more confused and he has ever been. While the spirits got closer the six o'clock alarm rang, thank god it was a Sunday. George wanted to go badly but he knew that the animatronics would follow him and make him stay.

"I-I have to g-go!!!"

George said yelling out of the office. But he saw how dirty the hallways were from the animatronics.

After cleaning the hallways

George still didn't trust them but he decided to take the night and day shift after when he got some sleep and the guy said yes, he will cover his shifts until he gets to Dream Teams pizzeria.

"Hi George."

Dream said even in his performance. George waved and went to the back room to go check the electric box.

At least it's at 100%

George thought as he closed the lid to the box. He seen BadBoyHalo in the back all broken when he got back up from climbing all of those stares

"Badddys broken..."

Skeppy said sadly now that the fact that all of the animatronics got used to talking when were alone.

"Don't worry skeppy I'll fix him the best I can"
That is a lot of words- anyways I hoped to enjoyed this new story! 
756 words