Night 2~

Quick A/N, when I log on to this story it says it's not available... FUCKING DUMBA- oh.. anyways YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!! LEGO!
"Badddys broken..."

Skeppy said sadly now that the fact that all of the animatronics got used to talking when were alone.

"Don't worry skeppy I'll fix him the best I can"
"Thank you George!"

Skeppy said in his happy voice and went back to his performance.

"Is BadBoyHalo going to be okay mr. Skeppy?..."

One kid asked sadly that there favorite animatronics is broken down with one eye socket is open with his eye dangling with a wire hanging on. ( I hope you understand -w-)

"Don't worry I will kid I'll fix your favorites the best I can."

George said with confidence, holding the kids face with one hand.

"Yay!!! Thank you mister!!"

The kid now happy jumping up and down while Skeppy was leading him to Diamonds cove looking down at the kid.

"Alright bad... let's see what's wrong with you..."

George whispered to himself, walking over to the turned on animatronic, terrified as ever as he can be.

"George.... w-what happened?!"

Bad asked trying to calm down while George turned on the light and went to go grab his tools.

"It will be alright Bad. You just shut down and your spirit got mad."

Dream said coming into the room when the performance was done.

"Why is there a knife in here?...."

George said shocked while showing the crew, covered with blood in the tool box.

"William afton.... he put in there after he was 'fixing' us when we brake down..."

SnapNap said going into his human form sowing George what William afton did to the 5 year old.

"This son of a bitch..."

George whispered under his breath with some adult walking into the same room while the kids went behind George recognizing the person. (George was fixing Bad at this time)

"But.... I MURDERED YOU KIDS!!! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!"

William afton screamed at the kids while they were silently crying behind the 15 year old already knowing what's happening.

"It's magic afton..."

George said smirking turning around after when he was done with Bad.

"The fuck are you smirking about?!"

William screamed at George while his eyes went from a brownish black to a bright red. While afton eyes were purple.

"If you want to kill them you have to threw me afton!!!~"

After that