tell n stuff

Khonsu: "SET! I can't Huh said it's too dangerous to do yet, cause I minor in time

Khonsu: "SET! I can't Huh said it's too dangerous to do yet, cause I minor in time. SET! PLEASE COME BACK!"

Xylo: "I can see where you get that."

Nad: "Gow are they all his fathers?

———————————————————

Drannus: "I don't have a moral compass per say. I'm only holding my end of a deal up. Not like I can if I wanted too because I'm trapped in this awful place!"

Drannus struggled against the chains again.

———————————————————

Set was curled up in crater as chaos and disasters happened around him. He tried to make it where it would stop, nothing worked.

Set: "I'm sorry, sorry sorry. I don't want hurt, make stop."

Set was sobbing and breathing heavily. He felt the world shift and suddenly he was somewhere else, he was too worked up to know where. There was a burst where everything went full force.

Set: "Don't touch I not want hurt you again! I am bad cause I hurt son. I sorry."

Set was talking to the plushie of Riccaro that somehow was unscathed. Riccaro took note if the peaceful song, slowly everything around him calmed down. You managed to hold onto him without getting hurt this time. You rock him back and forth, whispering sweet words in his ears. Slowly Set falls asleep.

———————————————————

Momjij looked super guilty when you told her that.

Momjij: "What have I done? I hurt my friends and yelled and almost hurt a kid. Wait he's alive?"