ask n dare

Davis and Lychee were watching Riccaro dance

Davis: "Wait to go little bro."

Lychee: "Yea, nice moves."

Riccaro: "Thanks! Mo-Momiji!? Well she's nice, silly, she has a nice tail, she is very knowledgeable, and she's amazing."

Lychee: "That's sweet little bro."

Davis: "Yea it is- who are you?"

Ritchie: "Great and I was just in the middle of a mission. Hi I'm Ritchie son of Hermes, messenger of the demigods."

Riccaro went infront of Ritchie.

Riccaro: "Hi I'm Riccaro! I'ma mercuryian, demon-"

Davis: "Easy little bro he just got poofed here. He might be a little disoriented.
I'm Davis, son of Maat"

Lychee: "Lychee."

Ritchie: "You seem a little for-"

Ritchie was suddenly poofed away.

Riccaro: "Awee there goes my new friend."

———————————————————

Ritchie appeared in a room with Brandeen. Ritchie got into a defensive stance.

Brandeen: "You really think you can take me, especially in your state."

Ritchie: "I'm just prepared, just encase. Got to say you look different"

Brandeen: "Fair. Why thank you for noticing,  I can say the same for you."

———————————————————

Solis: "I'm great! I made lots of friends and I've seen my nephew again."

———————————————————

Cal and Xylo were taking to eachother.

Xylo: "Fine."

He went to the back of the cafeteria and ate a ghost pepper. It was hot and he tried to fan his tongue alittle, he had worse in the underworld. Xylo went back to where Cal was.

Cal: "You fine?"

Xylo: "I'm good."

Cal: "While for me all I know is my godly parent, past life?"

———————————————————

Bryan had Inpu laying on his lap. He was petting his head as they watched a Disney marathon.

Inpu: "It's been good."