ask n dare

Brandeen: "Just look at him

Brandeen: "Just look at him."

Ritchie had bagged under his eyes, cuts, scratches, and bruises everywhere. Done of the cuts where bleeding. It also seemed he possibly sprang or been his wrist.

Both Brandeen and Ritchie were poofed elsewhere.

———————————————————

Colin, Inmo, and Ritchie were poofed into a room.

Colin: "Hey guys! How have you been? I haven't seen you guys in about a year."

Inmo: "I...um..good."

Ritchie: "I'm ok, I'm glad to see your both ok."

Colin: "Yea, what happened to you? We should get you cleaned up."

Ritchie: "I'll be fi-Ow!"

Inmo already started to patch Ritchie up.

———————————————————

Inpu was alittle confused when you came out of nowhere and hugged him.

Bryan: "No, only I can spontaneously put and hug him without him knowing."

Inpu: "That was weird. Well not just you, there is my sibling, Solis, and probably Riccaro, *whispes* no matter how many times I say no. Yes, I can turn into a jackal, kinda."

Bryan: "What do you mean love?"

Inpu: "It just looks weird and unlike the others we can go fully into it. The others just gets appendages of the animals that represent their parents, it's complicated."

———————————————————

Cal: "Hi? I'm doing good, everyone has been nice so far. I, thank you."

The plushies were his mom, his dad, and Riccaro? Cal smile at his mom's plushie and placed them on his bed.

Cal: "It seems I can't escape being his mom."