Talking

Elijah looked at his little brother he was standing with his arms to his sides tense. Elijah said ''You remember us''

Elijah walked over to him and Harrison looked at him and said ''I have dreams Blaise tells me I talk in my sleep I said Klaus in my sleep I have never heard of that name before.''

Elijah said ''He is our brother his name is NikKlaus you were close with him and Rebekah.'' He put his hand out and then pulled it back to his side. He looked at Blaise and he was watching them closely and said ''I thought I told you to let me speak with him little sister.''

A blonde walked out of the shadows she looked at Harrison and she smiled and she stepped closer and put her gloved hands on his cheeks and she looked into his eyes and she said ''Hello Henrik or Harrison.''

Harrison put his hands on hers and looked up at her and said ''Harrison is fine I suppose'' the woman grinned.

Flashback

Four-year-old Henrik giggled and clapped on his bed as his sister danced around the small bedroom in their home. Rebekah laughed with him and pulled him up and picked him up and danced with him she smiled at him and rubbed noses with him.

Flashback ends

Harrison gasped coming out of his flashback when a pain went down his spine. Blaise heard Harrison take a sharp inhale. He moved to him and Rebekah moved and Blaise said ''Harry luv'' Harry clutched his chest and said ''Something's wrong with Damon''

Blaise said ''I'll go alright'' Harry nodded and watched as Blaise left. 

Harrison walked over to the stroller and picked up Teddy and Rebekah looked at the small baby and grinned and Harrison said ''His name is Edward Remus Lupin-Black Blaise aka Teddy and I adopted him he's my godson'' Teddy opened his eyes and blinked at the two people and grinned and cooed.

Rebekah said ''May I?''

Harrison said ''Sure'' Rebekah took him and Teddy blinked up at her he touched her cheek and he babbled talking to her and Rebekah said ''He's stunning'' Rebekah tickled his tummy.

Blaise looked at the dead vampire with his neck snapped he hummed softly and looked when Stefan walked in and Blaise said ''Leave''

Stefan said ''He's my brother he's fine''

Blaise said ''Well he will be fine when I take him back to my place if he wants to see you he can see you tomorrow my husband will want him with us.'' He lifted Damon up with ease and Stefan growled and Blaise spun around and pointed his wand and said ''Crucio'' Stefan screamed in pain and Blaise left the room shutting the doors with a flick of his wand. Blaise walked out of the manor and disappeared with a small pop into the darkness holding Damon Salvatore.

Harrison looked at the two siblings and Elijah said ''We should go inside''

Harrison said ''I need to get Teddy home so he can go to sleep hopefully his nap hasn't ruined his nightly sleep time.'' Teddy was wiggling in Rebekah's arms babbling and Harrison knew he was going to be awake for a while. Rebekah gave the infant to Harrison and she smiled at him and Harrison said ''Um would you like to come to my house tomorrow....''

Rebekah said quickly ''Yes!'' Elijah chuckled and nodded and Elijah left to head back inside he had a feeling his mother had something planned for tonight so he went to find Elena Gilbert.

Harrison grabbed onto Teddy's stroller and said ''Home'' and they were gone with a small pop.

He looked at the vampire sitting on the sofa rubbing his neck he groaned and then looked up and saw Harry and stood up and walked over and said ''Hey.''

Harrison grinned at him and said ''Hello Damon'' Damon smirked and looked at the infant in the stroller and reached in and the infant blinked at him and then his hair and skin tone changed and he babbled and reached up for him and Damon eyed Harry and Harrison nodded and Damon picked up the baby witch and Teddy blinked up at him and grinned. Harrison looked at Blaise and Blaise sat down and pulled him into his lap. He put his face into Harrison's neck and breathed in the scent of his soulmate.

Two hours later

Damon couldn't believe there was a whole other world attached to this on another community of witches and wizards. He looked at Harrison who was leaning back against Blaise everything this boy his mate had gone through being a puppet for an evil wizard and a supposed good wizard as well. He looked and Teddy was in his arms sleeping soundly he put him in the stroller and walked over and said ''I want to protect you''

Harrison said ''I don't need to be protected Damon''

Damon shook his head and said ''There are things in this town that are dangerous the original family for one.''

Harrison shook his head and said ''They aren't dangerous I know them well I don't know them but I can trust them I know I can.''

Damon looked at Blaise and Blaise said ''When Harry died and he came back he started to have dreams he called out several names in his sleep the most was the name Klaus when he woke up, he couldn't remember them.''

Blaise looked at Harry Harrison said ''I think they are family they keep calling me Henrik and I recognize them I don't know how or why. I have these flashbacks of younger versions of them with Henrik but it's like it's me I don't know.'' 

Damon said ''They had a younger brother named Henrik he was killed by the werewolves then Papa and Mama Original turned them into vampire's to keep them from dying. Maybe your one of those Doppelgänger's but I don't know how he was a kid when he died. He would have to have a child someone in the family line would have to have one but considering they are all vampire's.'' Blaise and Harry looked at one another and Damon said ''We will find out more tomorrow.'' 

Harry bit his bottom lip and said ''I kind of asked Rebekah and Elijah to come to the house tomorrow'' Damon and Blaise stared at him and Harry mumbled ''I like them they are very kind to me.'' 

Damon sighed and Blaise said ''We have enough safety wards on the house if something happens they will be kicked out forcefully''

Damon nodded and Harrison asked ''Are you staying here Damon?'' 

Damon looked at him and said ''I should go home my brother will come looking for me if I don't but I will come see you tomorrow'' Harry grinned and Damon looked away from that blinding smile he had never been smiled at like that before he didn't know how to handle it. Harrison stood up and picked up Teddy so he could put him in his nursery. 

He walked away and Damon looked at Blaise said ''Goodbye Damon'' Damon nodded at him he still didn't know how to feel about Blaise. Damon left the Black-Zabini household and ran off towards the Salvatore boarding house to get some rest.