Mikaelson Ball

Harrison opened the front door and looked at the packages on the steps of their home how did someone come up to their door without them knowing. He said ''Blaise'' Blaise walked to the door without a shirt on and he looked at the packages and he frowned softly and waved his wand and nothing harmful was in the packages he nodded at Harrison and Harry picked up the packages and they walked inside.

He opened the package with his name on it and saw that it was from Elijah he read the note it was written in prefect handwriting. ''Hello Harrison I would like to formally ask you to our family ball I hope to see you there.'' He looked at the navy-blue suit and he said ''It's beautiful'' it felt like velvet on the inside. Blaise looked in the second box and saw a red and black suit. He said ''Are they giving everyone something to wear then?''

Harrison said ''I met Elijah the other day.'' Blaise looked up from the suit Harrison told him about his dreams about calling Elijah brother.

Blaise said ''Strange''

Harrison said ''I've been having dreams like this since I woke up after he killed me''

Blaise knew he was talking about Voldemort.Blaise said ''We will figure this out luv.'' Harry grinned at the tiny baby suit it looked like a vest he would look amazing in this. Teddy babbled when Harry held it against him and Harrison cooed ''I bet you will look amazing cub.''

The Mikaelson family stood on the stairs watching everyone walk in Rebekah scoffed at Elena walking in with the two Salvatore brothers on both arms in god awful dress.

30 minute's later 

Blaise and Harrison walked in with Teddy in his pram stroller. Harrison's hair was in a high ponytail Blaise looked at all the muggles and hummed softly and Harrison picked up Teddy putting him in his arm. Teddy babbled softly and his eyes locked onto all the sparkly dresses he cooed and it was like all the older woman in the room walked over to the young boy with the baby in his arms. He looked at his mate for help Blaise said ''I'll be back'' Harrison squeaked ''Blaise!'' and Blaise grinned and walked away calmly.

Kol walked over and put an arm around Harrison's neck thirty minute's later helping the boy escape the older woman. Harry sighed in relief and he looked up at Kol and he said ''Thank you''

Kol smirked and said ''Kol Mikaelson''

Harry said ''I know''

Kol raised an eyebrow and Harrison's face turned red and he said ''I'm sorry I don't know how I know you.''

Kol hummed and said ''Come let us find your little boyfriend.''

Harry smiled at him and nodded and said ''I'm going to kill him'' Kol laughed softly. Blaise walked over and Harrison growled ''You left me to fend off women Blaise''

Blaise rubbed the back of his head and said ''You know I'm not a people person luv''

Harry huffed and said ''I hope you know your sleeping in one of the spare rooms tonight''

Blaise's eyes widened in shock and he said ''Now Harry there's no...''

Teddy was chewing on his finger's looking at his parents Kol asked ''Would you like to dance with me?'' Harrison grinned and handed Blaise Teddy and Teddy looked up at him and grinned up at him and Kol took Harrison's hand. 

Kol asked ''Do you know how to dance the centuries-old waltz little one''

Harrison said ''Not really''

Kol said ''Follow my lead then''

Harry nodded and the music started Harrison said ''Isn't this strange I'm not a girl''

Kol smiled and said ''You don't have to be a girl to dance to the waltz'' Harrison smiled and Kol and Harrison kept dancing. Blaise stood off to the side drinking from his glass of champagne holding Teddy. Teddy was being rocked slowly to the music he watched Harrison get traded to a taller man with short black hair.

Damon stared at the boy he was dancing with now the boy looked up at him and Damon stared down at him and said ''Hmm a guy as my dancing partner.''

Harrison said ''Well I didn't know I was going to be trading partner's sorry''

Damon said ''I don't mind dancing with you Damon Salvatore''

Harrison smiled up at him and said ''Harrison Black-Zabini.''

Damon hummed ''Italian you don't look Italian'' 

Harrison hummed ''My husband is Italian.'' Damon hummed and Harrison and Damon stared into each other's eyes and danced smoothly together until the music stopped. Blaise walked over and Damon and Blaise stared each other down and Harrison said ''This is my husband Blaise and our son Teddy'' Teddy was sleeping by then with a pacifier in his mouth sucking slowly. Damon kissed Harrison's hand and Blaise pulled Harrison to his side and Harrison looked up at his mate.

Damon watched Harrison and Blaise he felt his heart race when Harrison and his hand touched, he had never felt like that he felt it only once and that was with Katherine while he was still human. He mumbled ''Why can't I have someone who is mine?''

Blaise looked and saw Damon off to the side and Blaise said ''Let's go talk to your little crush''

Harrison's cheeks turned red and he squeaked ''He's not a crush! Blaise'' Blaise smiled at him he knew he would have to share Harrison he knew Harry had too much magic for just one mate but he was hoping to at least have Harry to himself for a couple of years before having to share him with a second mate. Harry looked up at him and said ''I love you Blaise''

Blaise said ''I know you do you don't even know him yet for now your mine alone I knew you would have a second mate I was hoping to have you by myself but it's fine'' Harrison kissed him on the lips and Blaise smiled down at him and they walked over to Damon Salvatore. 

Esther felt the magic radiating from her reborn son how was this was possible. Her youngest son had been reborn and he was so powerful he was now everything she had ever dreamed of she had to speak with him but first she needed to speak with the doppelgänger. 

Damon looked when Blaise and Harrison walked over and Harrison said ''Would you like to come outside with us Mr. Salvatore?''

Damon's eyes widened slightly and he said ''Sure'' Damon watched Blaise walk to get the stroller for the baby and they Harrison put Teddy inside the stroller and tucked him in under the blanket. The infant cooed softly in his sleep and grabbed the top of the blanket and pulled it over his head and snuggled underneath it. Harry laughed softly. Damon said ''Why did you ask me to walk with you two''

Blaise was a few feet away from them. Harrison looked up at him and said ''Your are my mate Mr. Salvatore'' Damon's mouth opened and closed and then looked at Blaise and Blaise was looking at the property. Harrison cast a privacy spell with a wave of his hand. He said ''My husband and I are wizards.''

Damon said ''Your wizards are you nature witches?''

Harrison frowned and said ''No I have found books talking about nature witches but we are different from them we have wands and we are hidden from the muggle world.'' Damon opened his mouth and Harrison said ''We will talk again Damon'' he kissed Damon's cheek and the privacy spell was canceled. Elijah stood off to the side waiting to speak with Harrison and Blaise. Blaise looked at the man standing with his hands in front of him. 

Elijah walked over and said ''I believe it is my turn to speak with you Harry'' Harry looked up at him and Elijah held out his arm and Damon frowned but Harry took his arm and Blaise took Teddy and the stroller. Elijah said ''He may come as well.'' Blaise nodded and followed behind them. Damon stood there outside watching them go back inside. Damon smiled he finally had a mate after everything that happened in his life he had a mate.