𝟒𝟗

seokjin had prepared the members soup.  jimin had made them small gifts and left them next to the soup.  all the members came down to eat,  as it was now seven thirteen in the morning.  "hyung where is jimin?"  hoseok, asked sleepily.

"hoseok.  i'm envious of you.  you're the only one who got sleep out of all of us."  jungkook pouted, while everyone nodded in agreement.  jimin was being carried around by seokjin, as he was dead asleep.

"after this.  let's just sleep for the whole day."  jungkook pouted, still shivering from the cold.

"finally, you speak my language.  sleeping for the whole day is what i was born to do,"  yoongi muttered, as jungkook was now busy smiling and giggling over namjoon's dimples.

"so squishy~"  he giggled cupping namjoon's face, as namjoon just hummed and wrapped his arms around jungkook's waist.  taehyung was asleep leaning on hoseok's shoulder.

taehyung's hand was on top of yoongi's though.  making the older blush.  "enough with this couple stuff.  eat." seokjin scolded.

the members nodded and began eating or else they'd face the belt.

"hy-hyung... co-cold.."  jimin whined, waking up.  seokjin nearly had a heart attack.  "oh!  my sweet prince... i'm so sorry~" he said, babying the younger.

the members rolled their eyes.  as they are.

"that's how you treat jungkook.  namjoon."