𝟗𝟗

—Ten Days Later

namjoon still isn't awake.  and it's my fault, i cried, as i looked at my last text to joonie before we were hit by the car.

🐰
yes joonie
i will be home by 7 p.m snsjsj

🐨
Good
Stay safe okay?

🐰
I will~

🐨
i love you baby...

🐰
i know. . .  i love you too sweetheart

i sighed and decided i wanted some fresh air to help clear his mind.  i didn't want to call for a nurse, so i struggled on my own for a minutes to get into my wheelchair.

but once i did i started to play around with it in the hallway, it was around 9:02 p.m.  i kept going faster with a smile, i liked going fast.

"jungkook-ah.  you should slow down."  it was yoongi's voice, it took me by surprise and i stopped and looked up at yoongi, my head innocently tilted to the side.

"hyung, i thought you were sleeping at the dorms already?"  yoongi chuckled and looked at me, as i probably had a look of confusion on my face.

"i was, but i couldn't sleep, so i thought i would come and visit namjoon."  he whispered, i was sadden by the mention of namjoon.

i miss him.

miss his cuddles, his voice, his everything.  "you can come with me if you like." he whispered, i nodded this time yoongi pushed my wheelchair so i wouldn't go extra fast.

this would be the first time jungkook saw namjoon ever since he woke up.  yoongi wheeled him inside and jungkook felt his heart ache.

his boyfriend covered in bandages after going through emergency surgery.

"jo-joonie. . ."  he whispered, touching namjoon's hand.  namjoon's breathing was slow and steady.

"yo-you idoit!  i-i ha-hate you!  ho-how dare you pr-protect me!  do yo-you realize what you've do-done to yo-yourself!? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE YOU AND NOT ME!? WHY COULDN'T I GET THIS AND NOT YOU!?"  jungkook sobbed, out.

yoongi had left the room to give them a moment alone.

". . .  it should've be-been m-me joonie. . .  why did i-it have to be yo-you?"  jungkook asked, gripping namjoon's hand tightly all the memories they had within those eight months of them daiting coming back to him.

"ju-jungkook. . ."  jungkook sat up and looked at his doorway entrance right there was namjoon, his cheeks tear-satined. 

"aigoo, baby boy.  come here.  what's wrong?"  he asked opening his arms to namjoon, who quickly ran into his arms.

"shhh, it's okay, i'm right here baby. . ."  jungkook whispered, kissing namjoon's forehead.

"what happened sweetheart?"  he asked, gently.  namjoon sniffled and looked up at jungkook. 

"ni-nightmare. . ."  he whispered, as bis boyfriend, gently pat his head.

"about?"  he asked, namjoon was hesitant to answer, but mutterd a soft, "break up. . ." .  jungkook hummed and shook his head.

"i could never leave you."  he whispered, namjoon looked up at him and sniffled.

"pr-promise to ho-hold me ti-tight and never let go."

"i would never even let you go in the first place baby. . ."