𝟑𝟗

jungkook woke up in namjoon's embrace.  he yawned, as he rubbed his eyes.  he sat up and looked around.  he could hear the rain falling and hitting the ground.  the trickles of rain.  slowly sliding down the glass window.

to say the least it was doing the bare minimum of lighting up his room.

he found something strange.  there was an unsettling feeling in his stomach, as he got up.  jungkook made sure not to wake up namjoon.  not wanting to disrupt the leaders slumber.  carefully he opened his room door and got out of his room.  closing the door behind him.

he was met with silence. the only sound was the rain.  the hallways pitch black.  silent.  unsettling.

jungkook looked around.  his first instinct was to check the eldest's room.  first being seokjin's room.  he opened the door.   to see only two sleeping figures.

taehyung and yoongi.

"where is he?" he whispered to himself.   he decided to go to the room beside seokjin's room.  jimin's room.  he found it strange that the door too his room was opened.  he went inside the room.

he wasn't there either.  but hoseok was. he was there sleeping peacefully.  "kook? what are you doing up?" it was the soft voice of the leader, who hugged jungkook from behind.

"hyung... can we make breakfast together?" he asked shyly.  since his hyung's weren't here.  they could make breakfast together and spend time with each other.

"anything to see your precious smile, my prince..."