Crippled

Justin's POV

"I love her," I groaned. "Mom, tell her that I love her." I couldn't even say what I really wanted to. I was an emotional wreck from the medication the doctors gave me. I was in so much pain that I needed the drugs piled on.

"Okay, Justin," my mother laughed. She was sitting next to my hospital bed bending over her seat laughing. "You know I've told her plenty of times, and every time she's laughed with me."

I rolled my eyes, beginning to cry. What the fuck.

"But, I really need to talk to Y/N. She's going to be meeting a lot of people today," I frowned. I sound like a complete dumb-ass. It's just funny how I'm aware of what I'm saying but can't control what I say next. What kind of drugs...?

"She's in her car, sweetie. How many people can she meet? Just calm down," she grinned. "I'll be leaving now, I hope you can calm yourself down for the 30 minutes you'll be spending alone baby boy." My mom got up and kissed my forehead before laughing again. "Oh, I know you're crippled, but this is gold."

She continued to laugh as she walked out of the room. "So, cruel," I sighed. I looked at my empty fruit cup and the empty bowl that once had soup inside of it. My time in here hasn't even been a day but I still want my girlfriend with me.

One thing that I could say truthfully, was, "I'm fucking bored out of my socks."

Just then, I heard the familiar voice that always brings me happiness.

"Dork," she giggled. Y/N slowly walked towards me, taking my condition in. "You look better, baby. Just a little medicated, but you look swell," she teased.

I looked terrible. I had been crying for a few hours from the meds and my mom wouldn't stop laughing, even when I did stop. That's when I was asking her to call Y/N.

"I'm sorry that I love you so much, now say hi to me and sit your ass down," I groaned, half jokingly.

"Hi baby Bieber," you grinned. "I'm only going to let you get away with that because your hormonal but don't get used to this, sweetie," she giggled.

"I'm beyond hormonal. My stomach hurts, I'm on crack for all I know and I'm very horny and I have been for the past couple of days, so don't go there missy."

Now, my reactions have gotten to the point where I'm aware of what I'm saying and actually do want to say it. How nice.

"I just want some food," I groaned. "Hey baby, can you make me food? Real food and not hospital people food," I pouted. Hopefully she'll give in to my neediness.

"No, you need all the healthy stuff you can get from what I see you devour on the daily basis. Plus that's why you're here, Justin. Getting your appendix taken out is a sign that you need to do something to better yourself, babe."

"Steak is good. Burgers are good. Bacon is good. Life is good, the body just can't take how good it is," I shrugged.

"Justin, would it hurt to eat a salad? Hell, any vegetable?"

I sat up straight, from what I could attempt to do, and smiled. I was on cloud nine with this weed-like medicine, and I wasn't even thinking about it. I jut felt good, but I was hungry. I needed beef. Meat!

"Yes, it would hurt. The only way you can get me to eat a vegetable is if it is saturated with bacon drippings, salt and all the carbs I can get," I gushed. I really needed the meat. "I don't want to see another fruit cup ever again."

"Calm down," Y/N sighed, feeling defeated. "Well, at least you drink water."

"And you know what else I can drink," I winked, looking at her while she drunk her pineapple juice. She looked confused. "You."

She looked down at the pineapple juice and laughed extremely hard.

"You're very funny," she smiled to herself.

"Don't act like you don't drink that stuff for me," I cheesed.

"I do, I won't lie," she admitted. "But, you'll be frustrated for another week if I let you eat unhealthily, so soak in all the nutrients you can get while you're here. You're going to need all the energy you can get for when you get back home," she winked. 😉

My eyes went wide. 😳

I picked up the phone while I felt myself rise under the sheets. "Hey, nurse...Yeah, I need a cold shower please. Extremely cold."🛀

-

Comments Plz