Meeting With Your Family

Naruto🍥

"Minami, today you will meet your sister and brother" Hinata said while carry you in her arms.

You blabbering words that no one know. "You will be happy when you meet them" Naruto said and peck your forehead.

You then giggled.

———————————————————————

"Father, we arrive" Hinata said and take off her shoes. Many footsteps was heard.

"Mama! Is it Minami?!"

"Hinata! She is cute!"

"Hinata Nee-chan, welcome!"

"She is cute, 'ttebasa!"

"Okay, okay, calm down" Naruto said and we all come in. We sit at the living room while you on Hanabi arms.

"Hi Minami, I am your aunt" She said and play with your hand. You look at her confusedly. "Minami~~" Your grandpa shouted and take you away from Hanabi arms.

He hug you. "My baby!!" He said. You giggle and your grandpa become more happy than ever.

Sasuke🖤

"Welcome to our home, Sakina" Sakura said and carry you. You look around the house before frowned.

Sakura seem to notice it. "Hm? Are you not happy?" She asked you. Your eyes become teary and you burst into tears.

"What happened?" When you heard the male voice, you stop crying and smile at the person. Sakura giggle and put you in Sasuke arm.

"Seems like you love your father than your house" Sakura giggled. Sasuke look at you who is snuggle into his chest.

"Ara? Are mama jealous?" Sarada asked with smirk. Sakura look at Sarada and shook her head. "No. Why would I?" Sakura ask try to hide her jealousy.

Sarada and Sasuke stare at each other with knowing look.

Shikamaru🌪️

"Shikadai! Your sister is here!" Temari shouted. Then Shikadai quickly go to the living room just to see his little sister in her mother arms.

"She is.. Cute" Shikadai mumble and hold your hand. "Hi Shimari. I am your big brother" He said. Shikamaru smile at the sight of his family.

Sai🎨

"Inojin, are you home?!" Ino shout and put her bag at the living room. "I am" Inojin said and come to her parents room.

He see the baby in Sai arms. "Papa, can I hold her?" Inojin asked excitedly. Sai smile slightly and put you on Inojin arms carefully.

"She is cute and she resemble you, Papa" Inojin smile. Ino and Sai smile while looking at their children.

Gaara🏜️

After the death of his lover, Gaara tried to take care of you for 24/7 but of course it is hard. Especially when he is the Kazekage.

Today was your discharge from hospital and you will meet your cousin today.

Gaara bring you to his house. There sit Shikamaru, Temari, Shikadai, Kankuro and Shinki at the living room.

"Finally, I have been waiting for the baby" Temari said and walk to you. Gaara give you to Temari.

"She have purple hair like the mother but her eyes colour is the same as you" Kankuro said.

You then start crying loudly. "Wha-what?" Kankuro ask shockingly. "Shh.." Temari try to calm you down.

Gaara sigh and take you from her arms. "She just need sleep" He said. They all nodded. "I will take her to your room" Shinki said and Gaara give you to Shinki.

"How hard for you.." Temari said with a sympathy look. Gaara look at her. "Yea.. After I lose my lover but.. She give me a gift" Gaara smiled.

They all smiled.

Kakashi📚

"Kakashi sensei" Kakashi look at the voice way with you in his arms.

"Ah, Naruto-kun, Sakura-chan and Sasuke. What are you doing here?" Kakashi asked. You were looking at them before giggled cutely.

"We just worried about you" Sakura said and play with you. "Worry?" Kakashi asked.

"We worried if you read your smut books in front of her. We don't want you to teach her something stupid" Naruto said while Sasuke and Sakura nodded.

Kakashi sighed. "I try to kick out the habit but it is hard" Kakashi said.

Sakura sighed. "Just.. Don't give it to her" Sakura said. Kakashi nodded and suddenly you start crying.

Kakashi look up at you. He sigh tiredly. Sakura walk to him and take you from his arms. "I will take care of it" She said.

"Thank you, Sakura"