You Get Bullied

They were like 7-8 years old

Naruto🍥

Some people was messing with you. They were a few years old older than you.

"How useless the hokage child" One of them snickered. I tched and getting up from the floor with my bloody lips.

"Aww.. Act strong?" One of them said and pull you hair harshly. "Argh!! Let me go!" You shouted.

They laughed. "Such a ugly red hair" You start getting impatient so you kick the person who pull you hair at the crotch. He groan and let go of your hair.

All of them glare at you and they start attacking you. "Argh! No!" You shout when one of them kick you at the stomach.

Another person is ready to slap you but someone hold his hand. "Bully a girl? Such a 'gentleman'" You hear a familiar voice.

You look at the person with teary eyes. "Papa!" You shout and hug him from behind. You start crying.

Naruto make his clone and let the clone handle the bully while he carry you in his arms. "You okay there?" He asked.

You shook your head and wipe your nonstop tears. "N-no.. I was scared.." you mumbled. Naruto patted your head.

"It's okay. The bully will regret it" You smile at his word.

Sasuke🖤

"Are you really Uchiha Sasuke daughter? You're weak"

"You're a useless Uchiha"

"You're embarrassing your family and the Uchiha"

They all said and one of them slapped you. You cough blood. "Look, you're very weak. Just stop" When they said that, you start getting up.

"Oh? Still want to fight?" The leader said. You Look at him with your teary eyes. "I am not weak!" You shouted.

They look at you before burst into laughter. "Hahahaha!" You pout before kick one of them.

They look at you deadly before beat you up more. "See?! You're weak!!" They shouted. You were at the floor with blood around you.

One of them want to step on your stomach but suddenly someone throw kunai at his leg. "Argh!" He shouted.

They all look at the way and see Sarada. "Don't bully my sister" She said and active her sharingan. They all look at her in fear.

"I-we are sorry! Let us go!" The leader beg your sister. Sarada look at them with kunai in her hand.

"Try to escape? No. You beat my sister up so I have to do the same thing" She said darkly.

In 5 minutes, they all at the floor, pass out. Your sister look at you worriedly. "Are you okay, my pinkie?" She asked.

I nodded and smile tiredly. "Just.. Tired.." You mumbled and pass out in her arms. Sarada smile and pick you up.

She brought you to hospital and when you wake up, your mom scold you but you know its because of worries.

Shikamaru🌪️

"Eww, you have ugly hair" One of the group said and pull your pigtail. "Let me go!" You shouted. "Geez, just shut up" The leader slap you.

You froze and glare at the person. "What?" He said coldly. You take out your mini fan. "Don't touch me with your dirty hand!!" You shouted and they flying far away.

You huffed in anger. "Such an annoying" You mumbled and tie back your mess up hair. "You okay there?" You hear a voice.

You look and see your dad. "Of course. They're very weak. I wish I can kill them" You said darkly. Shikamaru sweat drop. You're the same as your mother.

Sai🎨

You were painting at the park alone when suddenly a group of bad kids snatch your art.

"Hey!" You stand up from your spot angrily. "What? You want this ugly art back?" one of them said with a smirk.

"It's not ugly!" You shouted. They laugh till the person who hold your art ripped the paper. The ripped piece of paper was on the ground and the other person step on it.

You look at the ground in disbelief. "-ie" "Huh?" The leader asked you. You look up at them and glare at them with your teary eyes.

"DIE!!" You shouted and kick the person stomach. The person cough repeatedly. The others look at you in fear.

"Run!" They shouted. Before they could run, you caught their collar. "Run? Before that, you should be the same as your friend" You said darkly and fake smile at them.

You beat them up in a minutes. Then someone caught your arms to stop you. You look at the person. "Papa, what are you doing here?" You asked.

He sighed. "Go home. I will take care of it" He said. You smile at him. "Thank you!" You said and go back to your home.

Your mom was nearly pass out when she see you with blood.

Gaara🏜️

"Stop riding in your father coattails!" They shout when you were eating your bento. You look at them with confuse look.

"Excuse me?" You asked softly. "Just because you're the daughter of the Kazekage, doesn't meant that you're strong as him!" He shout and pull your collar.

You put your bento aside. "Well.. I never said I am strong. I just have my own ability" You smile at them.

The person who hold your collar tched. "Stop smiling!! Your smile is disgusting!!" He shouted. "Really? My Nii-chan said you should smile even in hard time" You said innocently.

He then snap and ready to punch you until sand stop the person. "Papa!" You smiled. The person pull his hand away from your collar.

Gaara walk in front of you and glare at them. "Don't touch my daughter" He said sternly. "We.. We're sorry, Kazekage-sama!!!" They shout and run away like a coward.

You sit back at your normal place and continue eating your bento. Gaara sigh and patted your head.

"If someone bothering you, tell me or Shinki" He said. You nodded with a big smile.

Kakashi📚

"Oi!" Someone said behind you. You look at the person and see your bully with his gang. You ignore him and continue reading your book.

He tch before snatch your book from you. "Are you deaf or what?!!" He shouted. You look at him emotionless.

"Stay away" You said under your mask. He become pissed of your attitude and ready to beat you up when suddenly someone poof in front of you.

You sighed. "It's okay, Papa. I can handle it" You stare at your dad. He smile under his mask while look at your Bullies. "Don't touch my little Pumpkin" He said with his close eyes.

All of them run in fear.