First Steps

Naruto🍥

"Boruto! Can you bring Minami to the living room?" Hinata ask while cleaning the floor. "Okay!" Boruto shout from his room.

Boruto walk to your playing room and see you playing with your toys. He smile and pick you up in his arms.

You look at him and giggled. "Nii-chan!" You shout and hug his neck. He smile and bring you to your mom.

"Mom, Here" Boruto said. "Just put her at the floor" Hinata said and fold the newly washed clothes. You look at your mom and pouted.

Boruto sit at the couch while playing his console. You sit at the floor boringly until you start getting up slowly and grab the nearest thing. Boruto leg.

He stop playing his game and look at you. "You wanna take your first step?" He asked. You look at him with an innocent look.

Boruto smile and standing up while holding both of your hands. "Mom! Minami gonna take her first steps!" Boruto shout and after a while, Hinata come running with a camera.

Boruto slowly let go of your hands and you start walking unstable. "Aww" Hinata said and aweed.

You look at her way and running to her while giggling. Hinata and Boruto nearly die because of your cuteness.

Sasuke🖤

"Sarada, help me make dinner!" Sakura shouted. Sarada standing up and left you. You frown and look at her way.

You start pulling the couch but you fall at the first try. You try again and stable yourself. After you're stable enough, you start taking your first step, second step, third step and boom! You can walk.

You then start walking at the kitchen and hug Sarada leg. "Nee-san!" You shouted. Sarada and Sakura gasped.

"You first step!" Sakura cooed. Sarada smile and carry you in her arms. She take a candy and give it to you.

"Here is your reward" Sarada kneel down at your height and unwrap the candy, feed it to you.

You look at her with shining eyes. She smile sweetly at you. "I am proud of you" She said and you giggle happily.

Sakura record every moment of her daughters.

Shikamaru🌪️

You were sleeping at your futon at the living room while Temari was cooking. You open your eyes and meet with a shining sun.

You blabbering anything and sit up. You look around, try to search for your mother. You frown when you don't see her and slowly getting up.

After a few minutes, you get balance and walk slowly to the kitchen. You see your mother background so you hug her leg.

"Mama" You say happily. Temari look at you in shock before smiling. She carry you in her arms and poke your nose with hers.

You giggle and she put you at your high chair. "I will play with you later but I am proud of you" She say and patted your head.

You smile at her.

Sai🎨

Ino and Inojin was busy with their work/mission so Sai who get his day off take care of you for the day.

"Papa!" You crawl to your papa who is busy reading something about his work. He look at you and smiled.

"What is it, my beauty?" He asked while put you in his lap. You pout and stand up slowly from his lap.

He hold your hands and help you balance yourself. After a few minutes of failure, you get your balance and successfully standing up.

He let go of your hands but keep his hands close to you so you won't get fall. You then start taking your first step and another.

You look at Sai with a big smile. He smile at you and take you in his arms. "Because you do a good job, I will buy you toys" He said.

You look at him with shiny eyes.

Gaara🏜️

You were playing with your older brother, Shinki while your father was at his office.

You was playing with his sand while Shinki stare at you with a smile. 'she look exactly like her mother' He think.

"Onii-chan!" He look at you. "What is it, Baby sand?" He asked. "Walk. Try" You said. He look at you and try to think. "Oh, you wanna try to walk?" He asked and you nodded.

He hold your hands and you standing up slowly. He let go of your hands and let his sand surroundings you so you won't get falled.

You take your first step carefully and another steps. You look at Shinki happily and he smile happily at you too.

Then the door open and you know it will be your father so you start running at the door step. There was Gaara with tired look but when he see you, he smile.

He kneel down at your level. "I'm proud of you" He said and kiss your forehead. You giggle and wrapped your hands around his neck.

Gaara smile tiredly and carry you in his arms. "Your mum will be proud of you" He said and patted your head.

Kakashi📚

Your father, Kakashi was sitting at the dining table while reading his make-out session book. While you were at the living room, watching cartoon.

After a few minutes, you start getting boring so you look at Kakashi way. "Papa!" You shouted.

He just hummed without looking at you. You pout and hold the nearest thing to get up. You slowly getting your balance and walk to Kakashi.

You pull his pant and look at him with red face. He look at you in shock before smile and close his book.

He carry you in his arms and take off his mask to kiss your plump cheek. "Good job" He smile at you.

You giggle and kiss his cheek too. He chuckled.