BEHIR~2nd Runner Up

Hello Amazing Reader!!

So here is the interview of the 2nd runner up!

The interview of the great behir Fanfiction writer:-
ritika_love_pearl

The interview of the great behir Fanfiction writer:-ritika_love_pearl

Very very congratulations dear Ritika!

Praying for your beautiful future!

*********

So here are the questions which we asked Ritika and she answered honestly

1.What inspires you to start writing?

Answer:-
My inspiration was my granny ..haha ..my taaz di @behir_pearbhi_fam..when I joined Wattpad I started reading her stories and she inspired me ..

2.When did you joined wattpad and why?

Answer:-
I joined Watty on 30th July 2020...I was scrolling Insta just I saw a Pearbhi fan's story where she added Wattpad ..so I thought I am also their big fan I can also write..

3.How was your experience in wattpad as a reader?

Answer:-
My experience as a reader was fabulous..as a reader I got to learn new things and English skills..

4.How was your experience in wattpad as a writer?

Answer:-
My experience in writing was just mind-blowing...I got to know I write well which my readers comments... writing became my passion in Wattpad which gave me a different kind of sooth ...

5. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

Answer:-
I like to read stories of my favourite writers or to listen music..

6. What does your family thinks about your writing?

Answer:-
In my family only my grandmother knows I write stories and she courage me to write more with more passion and to entertain readers..

7.Who is your favourite male and female character in your books?

Answer:-
My favourite male character is mahir (PvP) I love him to infinity and female is Bela (SJ) I love her also..

8. Who is your favourite male and female characters from other writer's book?

Answer:-
It's Bela and mahir only as I read BeHir story only

9. Which is your favourite book and why?

Answer:-
my favourite book is "Rab ne Bana Di Jodi" by  my taaz di @behir_pearbhi_fam coz when I started reading this book maded me so much entertain and inspired me to write

10. Who is your favourite author?

Answer:-
@vpsisthename20 di is my favourite author..her perfection in writing..no grammatical mistakes... everything beautifully..she is my favourite

11. Who is your favourite celebrity?

Answer:-
Pearl v puri is my favourite celebrity my love

12. When you started writing? What is your age now?

Answer:-
I started writing in 2018 but I published my first book in Wattpad on 7th August 2020..no one knows my real age ..which is 12 now..

13. How do you face writer's block?

Answer:-
It was amazing...I can't even describe it in words..how much love, Freinds even I got a family here..this is my second family as a writer I got so much love and I got to learn new things..

14. How was your experience with us(golden star awards)

Answer:-
the experience with you all was lovely..this award was by my Tani di whom I love so much..she is my savior always..I felt pleasure with you all..

15. Few words for the reader.

Answer:-
My lovely readers..I love you yrrr..u all are my second family..you all are my power my strength my passion to write ...keep supporting me as always..I love you all ❤️❤️

************

GoldenSarAwards:-

We Loved to work with you Ritika! You are so cute and friendly...hope we will get a chance to work with you in the future.

Interviewer:-AnukritiSingh007