BEHIR~Winner!

Hello Amazing Readers!!

Here is the First interview of this book....Hope you will like it.

So the most Awaited interview...
The interview of the behir fanfictions award's winner is here!

AditiTheGreat Firstly We want to congratulate you dear...

Many many congratulations dear!

You got this position for your beautiful writing skills.

**********

So Here are the questions we asked her and she replied Honestly

1.What inspires you to start writing?

Answer:-
I have been loved writing from a long time. But the craze of the fandom I love made me wiggle my hands to start writing. I totally never had any idea of how I will be or my stories be but I just wanted to write! That's all I can say!!!!

2.When did you joined wattpad and why?

Answer:-
I joined in July, 2019 maybe. The reason is as simple as me. I love writing and reading a lot. It's in my DNA. Eventually, I had joined in 2018 by using my mother's name only for reading. That was lot of fun.

3.How was your experience in wattpad as a reader?

Answer:-
As a reader, it was the best. I mean I literally improved my language and vocabulary. Every writer is a miracle on its own. I witnessed such emotions, traumas, feelings, and myself through these writings. I mean I never knew this side of me till I read the scenes of various fanfictions.

4.How was your experience in wattpad as a writer?

Answer:-
As a writer, firstly, I was overwhelmed by the fact that many of them supported me and encouraged me to write more. I love everyone out there.  Secondly, being a writer was a bit tough but I soon got used to it. As a writer, I experienced one of the bests in my life.

5. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

Answer:-
Obviously reading. Literally saying, I love reading more than writing because it's simple. Cliche types, no worries. I love reading fanfictions, romantic and secretive novels, encyclopaedias and comics. Reading is always my first choice before writing.

6. What does your family thinks about your writing?

Answer:-
They didn't know. Lately, about a couple of months ago, they got to know about it. It was worst. They don't support me that's the reason I have this much gap in my updates. I haven't updated from the past months. They feel it's just time consuming. Nothing can be made from it. That's their opinion which is completely different from mine, but I respect it.

[Oh...Sorry...hope they will understand you soon...and don't worry we all are with you]

7.Who is your favourite male and female character in your books?

Answer:-
My books mainly contain of Bela and Mahir. So they are my favorite characters. I love Bela's  craziness about what she wants. She is adamant but being in place of her, it's the true motive of being selfless. She does everything to make her desirable person know that she loves him/her till the bottom of her heart. About Mahir, I would say I love his behaviour to forgive others and being so soft-spoken. He is a true example of being a gentleman.

8. Who is your favourite male and female characters from other writer's book?

Answer:-
There 'was' this book called "Bela: Hated Or Loved". I don't know if you all had read it anytime because it's no more available. I loved Mahir's character in it. Bela faced the difficulties, but Mahir felt the pain. That's what I can describe right now. In female roles, I loved Mahira's character from "Miles Apart" and "The Unattached String". Both the writers expressed the cuteness, the language of babies and everything too well. There are many more like Adya from "Ab tum hi toh ho", Bulbul from "The Only String Attached" and many more... I truly love all the babies' characters!!!

9. Which is your favourite book and why?

Answer:-
Umm, I have many favourite books and many more favourite writers. But if it's for one, it will surely be "Bela: Hated Or Loved". I still can't get over it. It was epic. Please if anyone has his/her book now; it's my humble request to tell me!!!

10. Who is your favourite author?

Answer:-
As I have already mentioned some of my favourite writers on Watty, I wanna tell you all about my favourite authors in real books perspective. My one and only most important and favourite author is Bertrand Russell. He is OMG! I can't say enough about him. He is not only an author but a real-life king. His books and importantly, his autobiography is just mind-boggling!!! I'm literally short of words!!! He is THE BEST.

11. Who is your favourite celebrity?

Answer:-
My favourite celebrities are BTS, Surbhi Jyoti, Pearl V Puri, Hugh Jackman, Charlie Puth, Calum Scott, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, David Schwimmer, Matt Le Blanc, Matthew Perry, Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, and this list never ends... Asked for one, BTS. In BTS, RM!!!

12. When you started writing? What is your age now?

Answer:-
I started writing in June 2019 approximately. I'm still 13 the way I was when I joined writing in Watty.

13.How was your experience with us(golden star awards)

Answer:-
It was just sheer wonderful! All the members in Golden Star Awards were very much friendly and supportive. They were lovely. I am just so grateful for having me as a winner. I can't thank you all enough. Cheers!

14.Few words for the reader.

Answer:-
Readers!!! I'm sorry first of all for not updating but I can't help. You had done everything I wanted even if I hadn't done much. These adorable words of yours in comments give me strength and increases my passion till very much level. Thank you all so so very much!!!

************

GoldenStarAwards2020:-

We Loved working with you Aditi. You are such a sweetheart. Thank you for cooperating with us. We would love to work with you in the future too.

Thank you Readers for you precious time.

Interviewer:- AnukritiSingh007