『Step by Step』

3rd Person Pov:

“As promised? ”

“As promised. ”

The grin widened to his ear, knowing everyrhing would be perfectly fine.

“Haha you really are interesting, You even fucked yourself just tfor him to notice ya? That's kinda crazy Shyhara! ” The girl in long pink hair spoke, “I wondered how long til That dipshit would notice that you're this crAazyYY! ”

M i u I r u m a”

What? You gay a-

“Continue some more of that fucking cringe teasing of your bitchass, I'll make sure you will no longer see tomorrow and the rest of your life ” Saihara gave his innocence smile yet had a deadliest meaning behind his smile.

“E-Eep!! ”

Fucking asshole. That's not even funny.

Saihara thought as he leaving the coffee shop leaving the girl in pink shocked inside.

“It has been 2 weeks and I bet Amami-kun is now cured. He should be sick for atleast 1 month or so. He's interupting my plan. ” Saihara whispered himself. Complaining to himself about how amami might ruin his plan.

Damn. I already missed him. I'm glad he gave me his number though.

Saihara thought as he started typing some greetings for his beloved Ouma.

♥ Ouma ♥

>Ouma-kun! This is Saihara. I just wanted to know how you're doing now.

Nishishi~Hello Shumai!
Did you worried about me? how cute! (。’▽’。)♡

>I mean, That's what friends do right? haha.

Oh and to your question earlier, I am doing fine! ♡(∩o∩)♡ I'm with Amami-kun!

_____________________________
What? Amami-kun..?

_____________________________

  >I'm kinda bored. Can I meet both of you?

Hehe~Sure thing Shumai! But Amami-kun is a bit tipsy ( ̄へ ̄)

>You've been drinking?!

Not me though! I only drink Panta ◐.̃◐

Oh btw, Meet us at Amami-kun's house! You know where is it right? (*´∇`*)

>Yes. I still remember. I'll be there in.. maybe 7 minutes.

Hurry up Shumai! I'm getting bored having to listen to this avocado stories.(¯口¯)

Back to reality-

Calm down Saihara, Maybe Amami-kun doesn't do something sexual to Kokichi. I mean- Amami-kun is straight. Yea, he's STRAIGHT.