Checkers and Dracs

"Hey look what Mikey and I made!" we burst into the diner with our surprise.

"What is that?" Frank asked us.

"Well we made a checker board to play with." Mikey said.

"Oh that's cool." Ray and Evelyn said at the same time.

"That's what we were doing outside in the shade." I said.

"Is that what you were doing?" Mayra laughs.

I looked at her, understanding what she meant. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"We should play and bet!" Gerard exclaims.

I catch Frank giving Mayra a sorry look. I smile, glad the attention is away from me.

"We can bet something that doesn't involve lips." Grace suggests after silently fanning herself.

"Like what?" Ray asked. Grace shrugged.

"We can bet chores or something." Chasity suggests.

"I suck at checkers!" Grace exclaims and we all laugh.

"Well we can figure it out later." Evelyn said. "Let's play."

"Girls against guys." Gerard said. Gerard and Evelyn play and Gerard wins. Next, it's Gerard versus Chasity. Chasity ends up winning!

I was glad me and Mikey made the checker board, I could see Grace, Evelyn, Ray, Chasity and the rest having a lot of fun.

We were too into the game we didn't even hear the ray guns.

But suddenly, we hear a male voice scream. We immediately put on our bandanas and take our ray guns outside.

I went behind Mikey, trying to look around and figure out what was going on.

Everything was chaos, all I could see were blurs of colors. I couldn't make out anything at all. I heard people screaming, but I didn't know what they were saying.

Suddenly, the chaos calms down, and I see Mikey and Gerard taking a man into the diner. I see Evelyn and Chasity attending a girl with pink hair.

Then I realize whats happening.

They were killjoys, running from the dracs, just like us.

-----

Finally! Update! :D Another update coming soon:)

-Nini