Chapter 3

Mia's POV

I watched as the hooded man walked up to me when the other guy left. I struggled against the ties so i could protect my babies incase the man tried to hurt them. He came upto me and crouched down in front of me before gently holding my face in his hands and crashing his lips to mine.

I struggled a little before realizing who it was and letting out an involuntary moan. He slipped his tongue out and licked my lips before pulling away. "Kyle." I gasped in surprise. He shifted his hoodie so i could see his face without him taking the hoodie off.

"Hey babygirl." He said quietly. I couldn't form words. Kyle was infront of me. My husband who I thought didn't want me or our children was here. I looked at him as a tear fell. "I..." I tried to say but Kyle put his finger to my lips. "Shh. It's ok babygirl. I'm going to get you and our kids out of here. I'm sorry I took so long to find you." He said. I couldn't help but stare at him. I didn't think he would come.

Kyle untied my hands and helped me stand up before walking upto the cot and looked down and Jacob and Ella who were sleeping. "Twins?" He asked. I nodded not knowing what to say. He picked up Ella and craddled her in his arms before looking at me. "I'm sorry for taking so long to find you and our children Mia. I should have tried harder to find you. I shouldn't have told you to leave that day." He said.

After holding her for a while he gently put her back and picked up Jacob and held him. I watched him trying to figure out why he was here. He had made it clear he didn't want children.

Kyle noticed me staring and sighed. He put Jacob back in the cot gently before walking towards me. I backed away involuntarily.  He noticed and stopped for a second before walking towards me again. I backed away from him until my back touched the wall behind me. He continued towards me and put his hands on the wall either side of me and leaned in and kissed me.