Chapter 5

Kyle's POV.

I looked at her beautiful face. She looked like she hadn't eaten in months. I wondered if those bastards had fed her. If only I had found where they were keeping her sooner. "What hiding place?" She asked. "It was this cabin I had made for when we would have kids. It was meant to be a surprise for you." I explained.

Mia nodded without saying anything and hugged me. "I'm gonna get you out of here baby." I said, kissing her forehead gently. After holding her in my arms I stood up and fixed my hoodie so my face was covered. Then i picked Ella and Jacob. Mia took Jacob from me. "Come on baby girl. We're going home." I smiled at her.

When we left the room there were two men outside waiting. "Well?" One of them asked. I looked at the bastard. I wanted to beat the shit out of all of them for doing this to Mia. I hated that i had to control myself. But soon i would make them feel the pain she felt. And they would regret going after the ones i loved.

"I'll take all of them." I said. The guy looked surprised but didn't say anything. He nodded and moved to the side as i grabbed Mia's hand and dragged her out behind me. The men sitting outside looked up when I came out but didn't say anything as I walked past them with my wife and children.

I led Mia to the car outside and opened the door for her. When she got in I closed the door and moved to the other side before getting in myself. I handed Ella to her and watched her hold them both in her arms lovingly before I started the car and drove off.