𝟮𝟱 - 𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 | 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸

Ayo everyone, I'm sorry if lately the

chapters have been very short and boring (including
this one)

I promise you'll get action in the next ones, just
hold up

***

This world can hurt you
It cuts you deep and leaves a scar
Things fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heart
And nothing breaks like a heart

This world can hurt youIt cuts you deep and leaves a scarThings fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heartAnd nothing breaks like a heart

Well... I had been crying all night.

I had received an anonymous email, and I didn't even care to find out who the sender was when I saw the picture that was attached to it. I had no idea whether I could trust this person or not, but one thing was an improbable text and another, and very different one, was a fucking picture.

I was so mad at Natalie, and I hated myself for still loving her after all. I mean, yes, she had slept with other people with my consent before while we were together, but yet this time it felt completely different. As if she had actually cheated on me.

My fucking girlfriend had been seen in Barcelona with another guy in a pool doing... things.

I felt so fucking disgusted, but a part of me wanted to go out there, look for her and solve things. Go back to what we were only three days ago. I hadn't slept at all, I had been thinking too much and I wanted my brain to shut down for a couple hours so I could get some rest. My eyes itched and I was so fucking tired.

Did she really mean it when she told me she loved me? Had she just dumped me like a piece of shit for another guy? How long had this been going on for? I couldn't answer any of my questions, the only thing I wanted was for her to look me in the eyes and tell me the reason.

It was unavoidable, the words 'you're not enough' were written all over her face, even if she hadn't literally said them. It was like the picture itself was screaming at me for not being good enough for her. I felt terrible, though I knew she should be the one feeling terrible instead.

I didn't want to feel this way, nothing felt right. Everything I was thinking about... it all concluded in me going after her to sort out things. I was stupid, but I wanted to solve this conflict with her. Together, as a couple. I'd forgive her and she'd finally come back home. I missed her so fucking much.

I wasn't even sure if she was pretending when she told me she'd come back for me... was she really going to come back for me? God, I didn't know what to think and it was fucking with my mind. Why the fuck did I still love her?

The feeling of not sufficing her necessities was gnawing my insides, because I had been my whole life trying to fight my insecurities and I didn't need the person I loved the most to be the one who, once and for all, confirmed my thoughts of myself. I didn't want her to leave me.