Chapter 3:

The next day Latell and his mother pull into the hospital parking lot. The hospital was bustling with life ambulances running in and out, paramedics rushing dozens of people with what looks to be bite marks inside the ER. A cold chill ran up his spine something was going on and whatever it was it wasn't good.

Inside the hospital things were worse. Doctors were pushing beds around the hospital most of the people were on the verge of death. A nurse runa over and notices Larell and his mother standing there.

"Can i help you" she says dancing around like she had ants in her pants. His mother tells the nurse about the call, she tells them that the man she was called by was eaten last night by the man. They both look at the woman horrified Latells stomach was in his throat. "Yup doctor Vashista tried to save her she flatlined and he walked, away, few hours later the mans heart started pumping again. He runs back down to check his vitals his  eyes spring open they were grey like someone had poked them and let all the color. I was there..." she starts to break the tears in her voice. She sobs and covers her mouth, clearing her throat she continues the story. "He bit into the doctor's neck the blood gushed all over. It took three nurses and 2 security guards to rip him off the doctor but by that time it was too late. The guards had to put a bullet in his head to get him off of nurse kadance, she's in the morgue now labeled as a John doe we tried running dental records and taking finger prints but with all the commotion I don't I think they got lost. All day today we've been getting calls like that victims of bites and crazies munching on people's faces we even have a few of them locked up in them basement last i knew they were banging on the door growling like animals making these awful noises, so far we've lost two doctors, 4 nurses, 3 security guards, 2 policemen and the medical examiner god knows how many more we're going to lose".

"Bang" was all that was heard, Latrell and his mother whip around to find the cause of the noise to see a security guard have one of the crazies in a full nelson, it just knocked him to a cart full of blood containers knocking them to the floor breaking them open blood spilt on the floor. He slips on the blood falling to the floor the man he had in a lock landing on him knocking the wind out of him, as he recovers the man breaks free turns and rips a huge section of the guards face off. He screams in agony as the crazed person begins to eat him alive. A policemen runs over and kicks the man off, putting his foot into the mans throat he aims his gun and puts a bullet in the mans head blood and bits of brain spatter across the white floor. A crew of doctors and nurses lifts him up on a gurney and wheel him off to a room. The nurse they were talking to urges them to leave and go home they both look at each other nod then run back to their car.

Later at the house Latrell sits in his room spinning around in the desk chair staring up at the ceiling, reminiscing on the hell he had just witnessed. His eyes were locked on the ceiling face was a blank canvas no emotion, no signs of distress just empty. His mother was worried he hadn't come out of his room since they got back, she hadn't heard a single noise out of his room besides the squeaking of his desk chair. Delilah had come over his mother had told her what was going on they were both worried. She knocks on his door but gets no response, his mother was looking at the door waiting for any sound, she knocks again and this time she hears a "come in". She opens the door to see Latrell rotating back and forth in his chair staring at the ceiling.

"Hey buddy what's up" she says frightened slowly walking towards him. He stops and sits up looking at her, she looks like she just got up, wearing a hoodie and pajama pants hair was undone and she wasn't wearing makeup.  He doesn't say a word as she sits on his bed next to him rubbing his knee, he remembers what had happened earlier today the sight of the blood on the floor, the screams of the guard, the gunshot,  everything weighed heavily on his mind. "Your mom told me what happened at the hospital and i can only imagine what you're going through seeing something like that it, must be horrifying" she says slightly moving up his leg. He plays it off like he doesn't feel anything but a plan is brewing in his head. She begins talking again sneaking up his leg farther, when she gets to his thigh he grabs her hand and puts directly on his crotch. She freezes she didn't think he would do that, she was just trying to mess with him not actually touch it. It was much bigger than she thought it was huge actually he was still pretty soft but from what she could feel it was 7 inches right now who knows how much bigger it gets. She pulls her head away, he grabs her arm again and pulls her into a deep long kiss filled with passion, he gently puts his hand on her cheek. She melts all logic and reasoning were out the window here brain was mush all she wanted was more.

Suddenly he stops no more kissing no more passion nothing all that stopped in an instant, he stands up looking down at her his face still emotionless. He pushes her back on the bed and rips her pajama pants off, she shrieks but covers her mouth trying not to be to loud. Starting at her calf he touched massaging caressing, then he began kissing up her leg. She closes her eyes holding her breathe in anticipation as he approached her thighs, she almost loses it when she feels the dampness of his tongue sliding up. A loud noises starts blaring in the room it seemed distant and far away but became increasingly louder. Her eyes shoot open to see she's in bed and the noise was her alarm going off, she grumbles getting up smacking her alarm clock, her panties were now soaked she had to change them as soon as possible. Picking up her phone she checks to see if she has any messages, a notification on her calendar it's Marin Luther King Jr day no school. She slams her phone back down and goes to her dresser pulling out a fresh pair of panties and pj's. "Stupid alarm clock, stupid phone, stupid dream." She grumbles sliding a pair of sweatpants.