- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉

I want to clarify something about your character. She does not have to be white, that's why I didn't really describe what Y/n looks like. I personally don't like it when authors describe the Y/n character appearance because it might be disrespectful to some people since most authors describe [Y/n] as white, pale skin, long blond hair and skinny as heck. I don't want to disrespect anyone and i'm sorry if i ever did.

 I don't want to disrespect anyone and i'm sorry if i ever did

[Y/n] ran as fast as she could. She didn't know where exactly she was running to, she was letting her feet decide that.

The only thing she was thinking about was what just happened in that library. She couldn't organize any of her thoughts. Some were screaming for help and others were just numb.

While she was running [Y/n] realized that she knew where she should go. She ran to the boarding school and immediately stormed out of the gates. The girl ran and ran as fast as she could, till she was a bit further into the woods.

Now she was standing in front of a rather older building. It was the old Inarizaki high, before they renovated it. This building hasn't been used for years, or at least that's what people say.

Two, almost three years ago [Y/n] found this place alongside Sakusa, who wasn't all too happy to be there.

Flashback -

"I swear I saw a light out there yesterday evening." said the girl excitedly, walking further into the woods.

Behind her was no other than Sakusa Kyioomi, [Y/n]'s roommate. They have met each other before but didn't really talk to one another. And now they were sharing a room.

"Why did they put us in a room again ?" he didn't want to seem mean, but he was disgusted at the moment.

This girl dragged him into the woods in the middle of the day. Where it was disgusting, muddy, sticky and everywhere were germs.

He was going to make sure that they are showering later and disinfecting their body twice. He didn't want one of them to get sick.

"Come on you lame ass ! With your speed we are going to be there in three months." said the girl and laughed. Sakusa only shook his head with a disgusted face.

"I am not going to go any further in this disgusting wood." [Y/n] rolled her eyes at the boy and took his hand in hers dragging him along.

"Hey ! HEY ! Stop it this instant or I will." "you will what ?" "SPRAY YOU WITH WATER." the boy yelled like it was supposed to be a threat.

[Y/n] tried to hold in any laugh that could come out of her mouth. This boy was seriously more of a drama queen then any other girl she has met.

"Oh my- Wow look at this thing !" yelled the girl and pointed to a rather older looking building. Sakusa gulped when he saw it. "I think we should go !" [Y/n] shook her head and went further to the building.