- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉

"I'm sorry you want me to do what ?" Daishō didn't know if his ears heard it wrong or if the boys really just said that

"Film a Sextape. Of course not a real one, that would be rape and that is just utterly disgusting. The only thing you need to do is show her face to the camera and maybe give her a tiny hickey. Kenma will do the rest." Oikawa looked at the boy, whose skin was now pale. Daishō felt a bit lightheaded and his body began to sway.

"What is Kenma doing then ?" Oikawa smirked at the boy. "You know how he is our little computer genius, so he will take the Tape Mika and you did last year and cut it together. It will seem like it is Y/n and you in that tape since you will show her face three or four times."

Daishō looked at the boy with a confused face. "So I don't have to actually film one ?" "No, like we have already explained you just need to show her face and nothing more. It's simple and if you do that we won't hurt your little Mika in any kind of way."

"Why do you guys even need something like this ?" "That is none of your concearn and if you ask one stupid question again I will-" "Atsumu !" said Akaashi with a stern voice.

Akaashi tried to keep his voice calm, he didn't want to cause any more trouble. He, alongside the other boys, believed that there was another way of getting [Y/n] and they didn't have to go this far.

"What will you do if I don't do it ?" Daishō was prepared for the worst. Maybe they would kill him or Mika. He knew that if these six guys wanted something they would kill everyone who was in their way.

"Oh well, Daishō you know even though Mika is at another school right now, because of your little fiasco which you had last year we will probably-" Sugawara stopped Kageyama from talking and sighed.

"Daishō we won't do anything, we won't kill someone or whatever you think. You just owe us something, because of what we did for you last year." Sugawara sounded calm, his voice wasn't angry and he was actually nice.

Daishō nodded, he knew that he owed them a lot since they let him stay at this school. Yes they couldn't do the same for Mika, but at least they got her a place at one of the main universities in Tokyo.