- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉

"BABY GERM !" Suddenly [Y/n] could feel a large and heavy weight on her body, which immediately ripped her out of her sleep

When she opened her eyes, she looked around and saw that she was in her room. Yes indeed she was, she could smell the disinfection spray and saw that the blinds were opened.

Two large arms warped around her body and tightened around her torso making it hard to breathe. When she looked up she saw two brown eyes looking at her with a wide smile.

"YOU'RE BACK ! I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU- I MISSED YOU SO MUCH !" Sakusa screamed, probably waking up whole Japan.

[Y/n] smiled at her friend who was like a little kid when they got chocolate. "Oh wait, I'm gonna get you breakfast and your school uniform !" Sakusa jumped out of her bed and ran to her closet ripping it open.

He then took the uniform out and laid it onto her table and then ran out of the room. [Y/n] could hear a "OSAMU MAKE BREAKFAST YOU BITCH." In the hallways, she didn't know if Sakusa was just drunk or decided to taste some of his cleaning tools.

[Y/n] stood up, her body was still hurting a bit. When she went to the bathroom and looked inside the mirror. The make-up from yesterday was a bit smeared and her hair was all over the place.

With a big sigh the girl started her little morning routine. While she was doing everything she thought about what happened the night before.

She still didn't have any memory of what exactly happened. She just remembered Sugawara's last words.

"Let's start with the hickey on your neck." Yes it wasn't exactly allowed to have a hickey but [Y/n] was going to cover it up with a bit of makeup.

Who gave her the hickey ? When did it happen and what happened afterwards ? [Y/n] couldn't explain anything.

When she was finally done and looked like some kind of human again she got out of the bathroom and quickly changed into her uniform again.

Just when she was about to fix her tie, her door opened and her whole friend group ran inside. Everyone hugged the girl and asked her what happened and where she was.

[Y/n] smiled and waited till everyone let go of her. "Where the hell were you [Y/n] ?" asked Kunimi with a worried face.

"I don't really remember, but probably just being stupid on my own." Everyone laughed or smiled at the girl, except Osamu and Suna who looked like they were hiding something.

[Y/n] didn't want to ask them now but was sure that she was going to. Everyone sat down on and decided to eat breakfast, talking about stupid stuff that happened yesterday.

When everyone was done Osamu and Suna got the plaids to the kitchen while everyone waited for them outside in the hallway. When the two boys were finally done everyone made their ways to the school.

"[Y/n] do you remember anything from yesterday ?" Suna stood next to her with Osamu on her left. [Y/n] was confused as to why he was asking her that, but she shook her head.

Suna nodded and Osamu smiled a bit. "Why are you asking that ?" "Oh just because we thought about something you and Lev did and it would have been funny if you remembered it."

[Y/n] didn't believe them. They weren't asking her because of this, she remembered everything that happened till her and Daishō went outside the party room.

"Anyways I'll go to class now." Since [Y/n] was the only one in class 3A she said goodbye to her friends and went to her classroom. The teacher soon entered the room as well, starting the lesson.

When the final bell rang, everyone in the classroom stood up, said goodbye to the teacher and went outside the room.

So did [Y/n], she collected everything she had and then went outside to the hallway. "[Y/n] here !" Some said from a bit away.

[Y/n] turned around and saw the secretary standing there with a big smile. [Y/n] waved to her not knowing what to do. 'Why was she even here ?'

"It feels good to be done with school for the day doesn't it ?" The older woman stood next to [Y/n] with one of those fake smiles. The girl just nodded and looked at the woman.

"Anyways, we need to go to the library again because, Work never ends, am I right ?" [Y/n] looked uncomfortable and confused and the woman.

The secretary just ignored her and pulled her to the library where they went to just two days ago.

When they were there the older woman tapped [Y/n]'s shoulder and signaled her to get inside. "They are already waiting. Good luck." This time the woman didn't have a smile on her face, she was serious and looked at [Y/n] worried.

The girl ignored the woman's words and went inside the room. There they were, sitting on the same long table just like two days ago. [Y/n] rolled her eyes, trying to seem like she wasn't scared.

"You guys don't accept a No right ?" Kageyama smirked at her and signaled her to sit down, which [Y/n] refused. There is no way that she was going to sit down and risk something happening again, like last time.

"[Y/n] [Y/n], you really are a feisty girl. So brave and independent." Oikawa smiled at the girl who was standing a few meters away from them.

"You know when we offered you that deal. We were being nice. We didn't force you, we simply asked you and yet you still refused." Akaashi said with an emotionless face. Neither of them showed any emotions, they just looked at her with a plain face.

"You made it so hard for us really, but when you refused we had no choice but to punish you. I know that this is early, but it is the first rule we have inside the contract." Atsumu looked at her with a bit of pity, which confused the girl a lot.

"So now, we are done with playing nice. These are our rules and you are making it very hard for us to not punish you even more." [Y/n] looked confused at the boys.

"What are you even talking about ? What punishment ?" Oikawa's smile turned into a smirk. "Good question kitten."

"You will realize what exactly the punishment is soon enough now please sit down and we will disguise the rules with you."

"How many times do I have to tell you guys NO !" [Y/n] screamed. She couldn't take the whole pressure right now. Sugawara sighed and looked disappointed.

"[Y/n] you are a very clever girl and I know that, heck everyone does. So now please use that brain if yours. Didn't I already tell you yesterday, you are getting on their nerves and this is never good."

[Y/n] rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe them, why can't they just leave her alone, like they have done for the last two years.

"Yeah, what do they possibly have against me? Nothing. So now accept a no and fuck off." [Y/n] turned around and was suddenly stopped by Kenma speaking up.

"How about that Sextape we have from you and Daishō ?"