Part5

Draco's POV

Ron!? What is he doing here? Ii said while trying to hide me and Harry's body behind the blanket from him with a shocking look from the three of us. I never knew that Ron wakes up this early he must've got scared from his nightmares poor thing. But when I checked the time it was past 11. What the? I don't sleep this much! Oh thank merlin its Sunday... Today's Tuesday! Don't tell me we already got detentions!

Harry's POV

I never expected that Ron would see us like this! We must've slept so long, Ron is not a type of person to wake up early from my life experience with him knowing each other for long. I wouldn't be surprised if we got detentions... I Turn to my left and see Draco using his one hand to cover our naked body, the other hand was being my back! Ahh~ he's hands are big too~last night it definitely was big in my ass to touch my- Oh.... What am u thinking! Ron is still here! I look to my forward and there was Ron standing at the door looking back to not see us like this.

"Uhm... Ron, its uh-we... ", "We slept together yesterday" cut in Draco standing now without anything to hide his sexy good built body. "As slept I mean in both ways so before anyone else sees us naked go somewhere else Weasel." he said in a demanding voice. Ron closed the door with a smack still not facing us, only footsteps can be heard now.

Ron's POV

Its already past eleven now! Whats Harry doing? He even got a detention on Transfiguration! I started my way to his and Malfoys room to check if Harry was OK, as I opened the door I can't even tell what was I thinking when I saw all that, so I quickly made my way to the common room and sat on a chair beside my girlfriend Hermione... What bloody hell was that?! I just caught my friend naked in a bed with Malfoy! I was too embarrassed and shocked to even say a word! How am I supposed to tell Hermione about this?

"Whats wrong Ron? Did something happen with you and Harry? Your face is bright red!" said Hermione. I can't lie to her so I decided to tell her the truth "I saw Harry and Malfoy sleeping naked..." she will be so shocked to hear this! "I know." what? Did she just said that? "What do you mean Hermione?" I asked in disbelief. "They were quite loud, my room is next to theirs you know." she answered like it was nothing serious. "Hermione, were talking about Harry and Malfoy", "Yeah, so what Ron?" she is making me feel like I'm missing something. "It's weird! Well I did had a thought that this will happen because they kept staring at each other for 7 years, but isn't it too weird?", "I think it's a very good combination Ron, they're pretty we fit for each other, don't you think so too? And Harry will tell us when he's ready to talk about, so don't try to ask him about it." well she got some points. "Sure." was the only thing I could say.
This will some unexpected relationship Hogwarts ever had and the most lovable one I think.