Part2

3rd person POV

"Want some truce?" both of them said at the same time shocked that they both wanted truce. "I guess it's settled then Pottah, it's a foolish thing to stay as enemies after wars, were adults too, no need to be like kids" said Malfoy taking the advantage to show off his usual snarky, cool side. "Of course who wouldnt like me anyways, even famous Pottah drooled over me" smirked Malfoy clearly managed to make Harry blush hard from embarrassment.

"Yeah, w-well... I never really wanted to be enemies but you bullied Ron in the first place." said Harry to make his comment on their truce. "I'm glad you didn't shake my hand that time. If you did my father or aunt turned you in for him." Malfoy was trying to hide his face from Harry looking at the outside view to hide his bad memories as he felt two hands slightly smaller than his grabbed his hand that was on the table, he shot his eyes at Harry who was trying to brush his thoughts away to comfort but clearly failed, because Harry was bright red.

They stayed silent for a while hands still on each other as the train suddenly stopped with a loud shrieking voice and the compartments shacked so hard that it was hard to stay on their feat.

Draco's POV

I hit the couch with my back where I was sitting and something landed on me with "thud" I growled and looked at the thing that landed, before I opened my eyes this thing was growling "mmph" and my hand was wrapped around it I tried to know what it was by squeezing my hands and it was so soft... Oh merlin~... like a squishy but it made sounds like "mmph~ahn~hmm~" with a very sweet apple smell, I love apples so much specially green one and it smelled like it too. As I opened my eyes finally it was Harry?! Oh my freaking... This Harry Pottah my beloved one was literally moaning on MY earsss!!! as I squeezed his ASS!!! pleased te me this is not a dream because this is the best thing happened to me EVER!!! Harry is so cute~ His body is smaller than mine and soft, his voice is so sweet that I melt everytime I hear it, but his scent is the best~ sweet apple smell that makes me want to jump on and eat him right away...Oh my~ I am definitely hard as hell rn...

Harry's POV

I fell forward as the train stopped by unknown reason for now and I fell on Dracos lap with a "thud and hug" I hit my face on the couch and growled but a hand just grabbed my Arrrseee!!! Oh the hands were big and strong it kept squeezing me with a roughness and I smelled a treacle tart my fav~ this pleasure was heavily good!!! I grabbed soft hair and squuezed it while moaning at the pleasure I was getting and I heard "oh merlin~ahhh~mmm~" I realised it was Draco!? Oh yeh I fell on him! It was super embarrassing but I didn't wanted this to end...

"Are you guys okay? Driver said that we had an engine problem and we will move a little later" said a girl I never saw before, she was a hufflepuff a headgirl probably 7th year because 8th years will be only prefects this year. She didn't even bother to look at us with a shocked expression instead she was pretty calm like it was normal to saw a two guy cuddled on a couch. Im glad that she didn't care at all if it was someone else they would probably spread a rumour that will never end for a while.