🄺🅁🄸🅂🅃🅈'🅂 🄱🄸🄶 🄳🄰🅈

"Your insane," James laughed.

"Your insane! Theres no way people in horror movies are anywhere close to smart. They run towards the killer and fall down the stairs even if there on the last step! They're dumb," Sky flicked water at her brother.

"Shock can be one hell of a drug!" 

"They normally do that when they've known about the killer! It makes no sense whatsoever," 

"Yeah but there still-" James cut him self off.  "Hey Mom,"

"Hey Mom," Sky took a sip of her water. 

"Hey kids," Her mom set her bag down on the counter. "I have a question," 

"Cool, What is it?" Sky looked at her Mom taking another sip of her water. 

"Sweetie, Whats 'Girl In Red'?" Her Mom asked. Sky choked on her water. James thumped her on the back. 

"A... A music artist... Why do you ask?" Sky rasped.

"No reason, I've got to get some stuff done. Have a good day!" Her mom called out walking to her room. James looked at Sky. 

"Shut up," Sky groaned, Covering her red face. 

"I didn't say anything..." James grinned. 

....

"A brand new BMW?" Stacey gasped

"What color?" Claudia giggled. 

"Dark. Black maybe. I don't know. It's a little-" Kristy started to say.

"Chic? Fabulous? Sleek?" Stacey tried. 

"Flashy. But at least now Charlie has to drive me to and from all my jobs and club meetings. It's my Mom's condition for letting him keep the car," Kristy finished. 

"Yes! Carpooling for the win. The environment thanks you," Dawn congratulated. 

"Oh! Dawnie that reminds me, Theres this really cute thrift shop down on Main Street. We should totally go," Sky clapped. 

"Its a date!" Dawn agreed, Sky felt her face warm. 

"Do you mean date or-" Sky started to say.

"I cant believe the wedding is tomorrow. How is it going over there?" Mary Anne sighed. 

"Fancy. Fancy flowers, Fancy tent, Fancy food... They have this sushi bar where they pick what kind of fish you get," Kristy ranted.