🄷🄴🄻🄻🄾, 🄲🄰🄼🄿 🄼🄾🄾🅂🄴🄷🄴🄰🄳! 🄿🄰🅁🅃 🅃🅆🄾

(TW MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE)

Sky looked around the sick bay, Dawn holding up an iPad next to her. 

"Hi," Sky approached the councilor, "Um... I was wondering-"

"Yes, We have pads and tampons," The councilor sighed.

"Thats not what I was-" Sky started.

"No. You cannot 'Stay the night' in a boys cabin, I dont care that you and your friend are fighting," The councilor looked at the two.

"I'm looking for my friend..." Sky squished her eyebrows together. "Stacey Mcgill?" 

"Thats all?" Sky and Dawn nodded. "Down the hall on the left," 

"Thanks..." Sky looked at the councilors name tag. "Ana," 

"No problem," The councilor picked at her nails as the two girls  walked to Stacey's room. 

"That was weird," Claudia murmured from the iPad. 

"Tell me about it," Sky replied, As Dawn ran into Stacey's room. 

"Claudia is a political prisoner!" Dawn shouted. "I'm her eye and ears on the outside. The only way to free her is to subvert the entire system and start a revolution!"

"Yes, And if it's a long imprisonment, I might need three more bags of Cool Ranch Doritos," Claudia laughed on the screen.

"Sorry..." Sky moaned looking at Stacey's face.

"Oh, God, I'm so itchy," Stacey groaned trying to scratch herself.  

"Stacey, no. No scratching. Kristy, Do something," Claudia ordered.

"There's only one thing to do," Kristy grinned, Reaching in her back pocket and grabbing a visor. "Call an emergency meeting of the baby-sittes club,"

"Another one. In here. Second bed," The nurse threw a redheaded girl on the bed next to Stacey's. 

"Laine," Mary Anne murmured in shock. "No,"

"Ruined Stace's life Laine?" Sky looked around, When Mary Anne nodded. "Oh... If you weren't covered in poison ivy I would so-" 

"Sweetie, No," Dawn grabbed Skys arm.

"What are you doing here?" Stacey looked at Laine menacingly. 

"What does it look like?" Laine shot back. 

"The curse. The curse is real," Mary Anne panicked. 

"Girls, Patients need quiet, And visiting hours are over," The nurse tried to usher Mary Anne out. 

"No, No, No. We cannot leave Stacey alone with her," Kristy scoffed.

"Absolutely not. She can't be trusted," Claudia agreed. "And I hope you confiscated all electronic devices,"

"Yeah, She might start sharing a video bullying her so called 'Best friend'," Sky sneered.