🄼🄰🅁🅈 🄰🄽🄽🄴 🅂🄰🅅🄴🅂 🅃🄷🄴 🄳🄰🅈

(Hey its bubbles here, Your gonna see some stuff written like this and this is gonna sound kinda crazy but when its written like a scene that normally would be like this, But it will be a memory not inner thought though inner thought will still be here)

"Did you know that the little voice inside your head never changes its volume? I can make mine scream and it's the same as whispering," Sky told the club as she doodled into her notebook. Claudia's eyes widened, While Kristy's face squished up in concentration.

"Oh my god, You're right," Claudia murmured in shock.

"That's weird," Kristy drew out to the last syllable. Stacey giggled grabbing markers from Claudia's shelf.

"The voices are weird," Sky nodded.

"Voices, like as in plural-" Kristy was cut off by the phone ringing.

"Hello, Baby-Sitters Club," Stacey told the person on the other line. "She wants to talk to you, Mary Anne," Stacey gave the phone to the braided girl.

"Hello," Mary Anne's voice sounded small, Can a voice sound small? Sky thought to herself. "I don't..." Sky tilted her head at Mary Anne. "No, I mean, Yes. I'm free," Claudia, Stacey, And Kristy all looked at Mary Anne.

"What are you doing?" Kristy mouthed.

"But the thing is, I belong to a club of babysitters. So I'd have to check if any of them-" Mary Anne started to say. Waiting a few moments, She asked, "What's your address?"

"Wow," Kristy mouthed sarcastically.

"Thank you," Mary Anne said politely into the phone before hanging up. "I shouldn't have done that,"

"Clients aren't supposed to pick their sitters, Mary Anne. That goes against the club's entire mission statement," Kristy groaned.

"I'm sorry," Mary Anne apologized.

"It's okay Mary Anne, It's hard for you to say no to people it's not your fault," Sky chided.

"You don't have to apologize, Just try to be more assertive," Claudia tried to coach. "Stand up for yourself,"

"Sorry," Mary Anne murmured.

"It's really fine, We can leave it at that right guys?" Sky looked at the rest of the club.

"You don't have to keep saying you're sorry," Kristy sighed.

"Sorry," Mary Anne apologized meekly.

"Mary Anne!" Kristy, Stacey, And Claudia groaned.

"Guys can you-" Sky began.

"You have to learn how to advocate better for yourself," Stacey nodded.

"Don't be such a pushover," Claudia told.

"Do you just want people to ignore you for your whole life?" Kristy asked.