paul x fem reader (SMUT)

This one kinda goes out to telexaz for being the first person to really stick w/ this shyte, being my first follower, and for that one rq I never got around to doing. I'm sorry abt that, so have this instead... Or maybe I might make it, not sure yet.

I'd also like to mention that this whole thing is based off yagami yato todoroki audio,,,, I don't like todoroki, but hes my current voice claim for Marvin and,,, I fucking love Marvin don't @ me

It's gonna be kinda short, since when I write smut usually just skip into the.
s e c k s , so keep that in mind.

oh and paul's a virgin
----------------------------

Paul buried his head into the crook of (Y/N)'s neck, trying to muffle himself with it. He was trying do hard to stay quiet, but it was too much. Small, quivering sounds managed to escape from his lips as he bucked his hips sporadically.

(Y/N) was impressed. They probably didn't even think Paul knew what sex was. They'd never got around to talking about it, and it never seemed like a thing he was interested in, but... This side of him just caught them off guard.

Paul hoped it looked like he knew what he was doing, because he'd never done this before. He'd never slept with anyone before, showed his dick to anyone else... It almost embarrassed him. Then again, he got nervous about everything.

"...Fuck." Paul murmured. "...S-shit. You feel s-... So good,.."

(Y/N) loved hearing Paul's voice, and they bet he knew it. Fucking tease.

Paul actually thought he was going to faint. He'd done it before, and he recognized the symptoms. His body was going numb, his eyesight blurry... And yet he couldn't stop himself. He couldn't tell (Y/N) either, because there was no way in Hell he could form a proper sentence now... So instead, his mind(the irrational side) came up with this:

"...Hurry up, I-"

Before he could finish, (Y/N) had, coincidentally, came. A few seconds after, and Paul had actually passed out. (Y/N), terrified, shook his head and asked if he was alright.

He was, just out cold for the time being.

Words: 393

Like if u think cum is the present and future tense and came is the past tense lol