(paul x robot reader) uhhh stars

Requested by Lusionn_milk

Don't watch this video above. It's cursed.

--------------------------------

Paul thought it was weird.

He thought it was weird that, this whole time, he'd felt this way towards (Y/N).

Something that wasn't even human.

Tonight was perfect, though.

It was a starry night tonight, and the air was moist from the rain that'd gone by less than an hour ago.

Paul looked over at (Y/N), watching them look up at the stars. They were smiling, kicking their legs at a slow, steady pace.

"It's really nice out tonight, isn't it?" They said, not wanting to deter their gaze from the stars.

Paul could feel himself reddening. He didn't know why, he just was. It was probably because of the words that refused to come out of his mouth.

He put a hand on (Y/N)'s before pulling back almost instantly. They didn't seem to mind.

A few awkward seconds of silence.

"Paul?" (Y/N) asked, interrupting the silence and Paul's thoughts. "Are you alright?"

He looked down.

More silence.

"(Y/N)..." Paul started. "It's just that... I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and..."

He stopped.

"I think I love you."

(Y/N) pushed themselves closer to him.

"You... Love me?" They asked.

Paul pulled his legs up to his face skin embarrassment before turning to (Y/N). They were curious.

"...Yes." He said eventually.

They were looking, no, staring at each other now.

(Y/N) pushed closer to him, laying their arms on his shoulders. Uncomfortably close.

"Well..." They started. "I...um... I'm not sure what to say. I - At least I think I can't - feel, but... If you really feel like that... I'd be more than happy to comply."

"...What do you mean, comply?"

"Okay. Never mind, I think I understand now."

And with that, (Y/N) pulled Paul into a hug, practically choking him before realizing that the pressure they were applying was too much and loosening a little. They sat like that for a while, before (Y/N) heard something.

They pulled him back. He had fallen asleep on their shoulder.

(Y/N) knew that it was a bad idea for him to had taking his melatonin before they came outside.

-----------------

Yeah ummmmmmmm

Word count: 375