Pls don't

*one week later*

Me and Cas was getting ready for a family dinner. It will be me and Cas and Mom and Dad and Cas's parents. It's so we can get to know each other more. "Do I look okay?" Cas asked me. "Of course baby" I said. Cas smiled. "You look more then okay for me, you look beautiful" I said. Cas smirked. "You look beautiful too" Cas said. We went to my mom and dad's house. We live in a castle. Dad said I could live there with Cas but I wanted to have my own house with Cas. So that's what we did. "Come in" mom said. I held Cas hand the hold way. We sat down on the table. We ate and went to the living room. It has a tv and a big sofa and some sofa chairs. We all sat down. We had a nice time. Cas's parents needed to go. Me and Cas thought we could stay there a little longer.

We where watching tv then one of Dad's coworkers came in. It was the guy that came up with the plan to use Cas. "John can I talk to you?" He said. "I am a little busy now, we can talk later" Dad said. He had a nice tone. "It's important John" he said. With a tone I did not like. Dad looked at us. "Sorry" Dad said. "It's okay" mom said. I smiled at dad. I don't want him to feel bad. Dad got up they walked like 8 meters away.

John's POV

"Shoot, I want to go back to them" I said. I want to spend time with dean as much as I can. He is growing and I want to spend time he wants to spend with me. "You can't be okay with the angel being around your son. He is manipulating him" he said. Not this again. "He is not" I said. "He is" he said. "He is n-" I was about to finish then he brought out his gun. "David don't do this" I said comely. "Get out of the sofa!!" He said. I had my hands up. "Dav-" "get up I said!!" He said. Mary looked at me. We where all having our hands up. "Go to John Mary" he said. Mary looked scared and worried. She went to me. We where on David left side. Cas and Dean was 6 meters in front of him. He pointed the gun at Cas. "David Pls don't do this" I said. Dean was standing on Cas left side. "He deserves it" he said. "N-" I was cut of the a gun shot. Dean jumped in front of Cas. No..I went fast to take the gun away from david. I didn't think about it. It was an instinct. I tried to get the gun. I punched it from me. He punched me in the face. He took the gun away from me and pointed it at me. He took it away and against Cas. Cas was holding Dean. "Pls don't" Dean said sad. They where both crying. Dean was shot in the chest. It was in the middle. He was breathing heavy. "David Pls don't do this" I said. He had his finger on the trigger. The door was forced open by the people that live here. They pointed there guns at David. "Pls David" I said. He looked at me. "Pls" I said. I didn't want him to hurt them more. He took the gun down and dropped it. I let go of a breath I held. I looked at Dean. Cas was healing Dean.

I went up and to Dean, Mary followed. "I am so sorry for what happened" I said. My other coworkers took David and hand cuffed him and put him in the cells. "I am so sorry" I said. "It's okay it wasn't your fault" Dean said. "I am okay same is Cas and both of you and that's what's important" Dean said. "I want to keep watching tv if we can?" Dean asked. We all smiled. Dean really liked what we where watching. "Of course" I said. Dean change clothes and came back and we got everyone out and started to watch the rest. We had a good time.

Thank you for reading💗