Part 29: The Crane Sisters. (Contains Lemon)

(Just a little FYI, as it says, this part will have a lemon scene, but also, I have a lemon scene planned out for the next part as well. Just a heads up.)

I slowly started to open my eyes as I was waking up. That's when I remembered what had happened last night. I turned and saw Akagi laying in bed next to me. I let out a smile and got out of bed before changing into my Commanding Officer's outfit and left my house as I headed towards my office.

(Time Skip)

I was walking down the hall towards my office. I turned a left corner and now, I was standing right in front of the office door. I reached out a opened it as I stepped inside...only to find Prinz sitting on the edge of my desk, staring at me with her legs crossed.

Jacob: Oh, morning.

Prinz: What happened to you yesterday?

Jacob: Huh?

Prinz: You know that I'm upset with you, right?

Jacob: You are? What did I do?

Prinz: "I'll be at my office." Yet you weren't here.

Jacob: Oh that. Yeah, about that...

Prinz: Where did you go yesterday?

Jacob: I met up with Avrora at the docks and she offered to take me to Northern Parliament's base, so I went with her.

Prinz: So you'd rather be with them instead of me?

Jacob: *Walks over to Prinz* You know that's not true.

That's when I leaned down and kissed Prinz on the lips for a few seconds.

Jacob: You forget, you're the first person I married.

Prinz: That doesn't make me feel better.

Jacob: *Sighs* look, I went with Avrora because if I would have said no, I would feel bad for that because she came all the way from Northern Parliament just to bring me there.

Prinz: I guess that's true.

Jacob: *Smiles* Can you get off my desk now? I have work to do.

Prinz: Fine.

That's when Prinz hopped off my desk as I walked around and sat down in my chair.

Jacob: But speaking of that, did you need something from me yesterday?

Prinz: Nothing really.

Jacob: Then why'd you get mad for me not being here?

Prinz: Because you lied to me.

Jacob: Would you like for me to make it up to you?

Prinz: Yes.

Jacob: Then what would you like me to do?

Prinz: Give me a kiss.

Jacob: I already did...

Prinz: I want another.

Jacob: Fine, fine.

That's when Prinz walked over to me as I stood up and we kissed again. After a few seconds, Prinz pulled away as I sat back down.

Prinz: I forgive you now.