Part 9: The First Siren Attack!

Jacob: So, how bout it? 

Zuikaku: I mean, I guess it would be nice to get out of this room.

Jacob: And you Shoukaku?

Shoukaku: I guess I'll come. It would be stupid of me to leave you alone with Zuikaku. There's no telling what you might do to her!

Jacob: Show her around town, get a bite to eat, go shopping. Do I need to go on?

Shoukaku puffed out one of her cheeks and gave me an annoyed look.

Jacob: Like I said, if you two are feeling up to it then lets go. I don't want to make you do this if y'all are tired.

Belfast: What do you have in mind Master?

Jacob: Like I said, show them around town, get a bite to eat, shop. not necessarily in that order but you get the point.

Belfast: And what would you like for me to do?

Jacob: Um, come with us. That's why I asked you to come with me.

Belfast: Are you sure?

Jacob: I am.

Belfast: Then it would be my pleasure.

Jacob: Yeah yeah, anyway, let's get the day started shall we?

Zuikaku and Shoukaku looked at each other for a bit before they both smiled a little. They turned back to me and both gave me a head nod. 

Jacob: Alrighty then. Let's head out now.

After that, me, Belfast, Zuikaku, and Shoukaku left the dorms and headed into town. We walked the whole way so it took us about 5 minutes till we got into town.

Jacob: I know that Azur Lane doesn't have that same feel as Sakura Empire, but I think you two might like it here.

Zuikaku: All I've seen so far was a bridge and water.

Jacob: It's about to get a lot better, trust me.

Shoukaku: If you say so.

Jacob: And another thing, do start fights with anyone here please. I'm not saying that you will but I want to be clear here, if either one of you gets into a fight while you are in Azur Lane, there will be punishments. All I'm trying to say is that if you don't start mess with someone, they won't either. And if they do then I will correct them for it.