Chapter 22: will you?

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I buttoned up my blouse as I adjusted the collar and tucked it into my black shorts, it was too hot to put on the jeans anyway. I looked at myself in the reflaction as I fixed my hair and made sure that I look okay before unlocking the door and slowly walking out of the bathroom.

I looked over to my hospital bed and saw Corpse standing next to it with her bag full of her stuff in his hand as he scrolled through his phone, waiting for me. I called out to him, ''Hey Corpse.'' I told him, notifying that I came out (of the closet) which caused him to look up with a smile. I got the letter that basically released me from hospital and boring adult things that I need check ups and shit, so I got ready and now we're leaving.

''You ready to go?'' He asked as he put his phone away into his pocket as I gave him a nod, we both put our masks on and he put an arm around my shoulder as he helped me walk around. I wasn't as weak as last time since I managed to get some rest and proper medicine, but I still needed some support whilst walking around, I hadn't walked properly in like a week.

''I'm glad you're okay.'' He told me with a small smile as he kept his arm around me, securely, making me feel warm inside, I gave him a soft smile back as we continued to walk and made it out of the hospital shortly, as I took off my mask and so did Corpse, ''Did you forget where we parked this time?'' I asked with a small chuckle.

Corpse rolled his eyes slightly as he told me, ''Not this time, luckily.'' He said as he pulled out his keys and unlocked his car as we approached it. He took me to the passenger side and opened the door and placed me in the seat carefully as I put the seatbelt on as Corpse went to the other side and got into the car, putting on his seatbelt too.

''Can we order take away when we get to yours?'' I asked as I looked over at Corpse as he drove out of the parking lot and onto the road as he said, ''Um actually, when you were asleep this morning, I prepared something.. for you.'' He told me as he glanced at me slightly which caused me to blush, 'for me?' I thought to myself.

''Sure then.'' I told him as I looked outside as we drove to his house in a comfortable silence between us as the music from the radio played. After a 10 minute ride to Corpse's house, we got there and Corpse quickly parked his car, got out and closed the door behind him but then he went over to my side and opened the door, helping me out.

I thanked him as he gave me a small nod and closed the door behind me and locked the car as we walked towards the flat. Corpse then used his key to let us in and we went upstairs, quickly entering his apartment.

''C Can you wait in my room whilst I prepare?'' He asked as he took my to his room, placing me at his desk as I nodded as I told him, ''I don't mind.'' I told him as he walked out the room, giving me a nervous smile before he left somewhere as I turned on his computer and went onto his discord, calling Jack. 

Jack  (y/n)   Felix

''Hello? ''

''Heyyyy Jack''

''Oh (Y/n)??? You're out of the hospital? ''

''Nah, we bought Corpse's set up there y'know''

''Wow.'' I heard Jack start to laugh.

''How are you? ''

''I'm good, just waiting for Corpse.''

''What do you mean? Wait for Corpse? ''

''Is he taking a shower or a shit? ''

I laughed as I responded, ''I don't know what he's doing. He said he prepared something for me this morning.''

''Oooh~Probably another date~ ''

''Shut up Felix.''

''He's probably right, y'know (N/n)''

''Yeah, okay, whatever.'' I laughed slightly.

We continued to talk for a few minutes about what I missed whilst I was in my small coma and what they're planning on doing later on, I then ended call when Corpse came back into the room. I looked at him with a small smile as he gave me a nervous smile and lead me towards the kitchen where he had an open area, which showed the livingroom.

I looked inside and towards the small dining table and saw something that made me tear up slightly, there was a candle in the middle of the table with a single red rose in the middle and two plates of spaghetti on both sides, I then turned around to see Corpse holding a small box in his hand, he opened it.

''W-Whilst you were in hospital, Jack and Felix went out, and u-um. They called me and they did some shopping, then they- they went into this jewelry store and saw this on call. I-I then go them to get it and paid them back.'' he explained as he pulled out two necklaces, one had a white lock and the other was a black key.

Corpse then went behind me and softly moved my hair onto one shoulder as he clipped on the lock necklace as he then clipped on his key necklace and as I turned around, ''I-I know this is all of a sudden. B-But I really care about you- And I w-want you to know everywhere you go, I will a-always be there for you.'' he then took my hands into his as he looked down slightly before he looked up after taking a deep breath.

''(Y/n), w-will you be my girlfriend?''

_____________________

EYY FINALLY.

Okay so like I created a book called 'notes' and its a book to let you guys know of upcoming books I will write and wether they're completed or not and like description :D

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, like always, make sure you eat, stay healthy and hyrdated. Whatever you're doing I'm glad you're still here and want you to know that you're doing well and keep going <33

-Bee <3