|6|

Wooyoung
San. San. San. San.
His name was stuck in my head.
And not only his name was stuck in my head. Also his voice, his eyes, his visuals and his body.

But I had to focus on my new mission. I needed to find the keys for the chains because otherwise San would've been kidnapped in this dirty basement forever.

In the evening, I went to our library in order to find some informative books about demons.

"The mate's name of a demon appears on their body. Sometimes only once but in some cases also more than once"
I read.

My name was already on San's arm.
I smiled.

"Demons are not only in love with their mates. They're obsessed with them. Finding and protecting their mate is the demon's main reason to live and exist"

Was San obsessed with me? It didn't seem like I was the most important person in his life. But maybe he didn't show his affection that much when I saw him last night?

Again, I smiled.

I took the book and went back to my bedroom. But before I could even enter my room, my father and his assistant were yelling again, which made me stop walking.

"What do you mean?!" My father yelled unassumingly. I got the chills when I heard how angry he was. It made me feel uncomfortable.

"I-It seemed like someone cleaned his wounds my highness" his assistant answered in fear. I took a deep breath. I felt like the dumbest person on planet earth.

Of course they noticed that his wounds were cleaned! Wooyoung, what did you think?!

"Who was with him?!" My father raised his voice even more. I closed my door and threw myself on my bed. I felt like I was about to cry my soul out.

My father yelled for a while. He stopped after long thirty minutes. The palace's employees finally were able to breath again while I just wanted to check on San. I prayed that he was fine.

"Wooyoung!" My father shouted. I just winced and hoped that he wouldn't come into my room. But he did.

His expressions were angry. I took a deep breath as I tried to stay calm. I needed to act innocent.

"What's this?!" He screamed while he took the sanitizer. I went nuts inside. I totally forgot to put the sanitizer back into the aid kit. "I-I fell last night" I lied to my father even though I was the baddest liar ever.

"Don't you dare to lie!" he yelled at me whereupon I flinched again. My father was really scary sometimes.

"I-I am n-not lying" was my answer. At this point I knew that I failed. My father seemed to knew everything.

He came up to me and grabbed my chin with his right hand. "Do you...like him?" his voice got dark. I shivered and nodded slightly.

After that I couldn't remember anything.