ごじゅうよん [54]

❝ So come and fuck my life up, baby
Fuck my life up ❞

❝ So come and fuck my life up, babyFuck my life up ❞

_________________________
Direct Messages:

[ Jimin ]
@justjimin

Hyungie! Hyungie!

hm princess?

I wanna see you. 🥺 I have been craving for a Jimin these days...

Let me see you please. 🥺😭

Now, how can I resist a cutie like you, hm?

I gib you bread in exchange for my visual pleasures (bcs i wanna see u hehe and maybe physical too hehe i wanna cuddle)

STOP BEING CUTE PLS I CANT

MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THIS CUTENESS

Fuck I can't believe you're my boyfriend

the jeon jungkook is my boyfriend

the cutie witeol bunny that i replied months ago is my boyfriend 🥺

I LOVE 2021 ALREADY

Are you sure you're my boyfriend

I might marry you this instant

....I do, bro 😌

did u just call me bro after i had a mini breakdown over there?

maybe hihi

i miss you already. 🥺 are we gonna see each other, minie?

are you gonna be a good boy for me and be patient?

i still have things to fix because of college 🙄 but if you're going to be a good boy then i'll let you come here again.

i'm always a good boy, hyungie!!!!

i'm sorry if i'm being clingy. i just miss your presence...

it comforts me a lot, you know? it makes me feel safe. no one has ever made me feel like this. just you, minie. 😔

no one has ever made me feel like this too, princess. just you.

thank you for having the courage to dm me. we wouldn't be together if it wasn't for you.

no, hyungie. i feel like we will meet at some point or talk at some point even if i didn't dm you or you didn't reply to my tweet. i feel like no matter, we will still meet and be together.

destiny, hyungie! we're eternally together. 💗

you are right, bub. we are destined for each other and i will only love you. you made me so happy, jungkook. you can't imagine how thankful i was when you have entered my life.

i thought i would stay forever in that dark place but it turns out i did not. you're my light, jungkook. you were patient with me and you helped me in my own pace. i love you so much, baby.

i am not afraid anymore because of you. you're with me and that's the only thing that matters.

jiminie hyung. 🥺 you are so sweet please, my heart. you don't know how much i'm happy to be with you too. i regret doubting you in the past and i wish i had been more understanding, but you make it all better. you make all my worries wash away. you have this effect on me that nobody else will have.

thank you for loving me, minie! let's grow with each other and let our wounds heal. you got me and i got you, always, right hyungie?

you're gonna make me cry, princess. thank you for loving me too. :(

I don't want you to worry about other things anymore, hyungie. I'm here now. Koo is here. We will protect each other.

Yes, we will. I wouldn't let those worries get the best of us anymore. We're choosing happiness in this house. Minie is here, Koo.

I LOVE YOUUU! I LOVE YOUUU! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!

I love you too, my prettiest baby. 💗 Now, when will you be arriving? I want to give you smooches.

HOLD ON PARK JIMIN

istg jeon jungkook if you don't come here right now, i will.

coming papi!!!

coming papi!!!

yeah you will be.