. . . 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵. "𝐢'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬"

( LOVE AGAIN )
( chapter fifteen ! )
( ❝ i'm really glad we're friends ❞ )

🌷💞🌸🐷🎀🌺
━━━━ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 !

     "ON A SCALE FROM one to ten how cringey is all of this for you?" Leilani was laughing as she spoke, her question directed at Harry.

     "A solid nine and a half," Harry answered as he laughed as well.

     The two of them were sitting next to each other on the expansive couch in Zendaya's living room. Everyone else was also in the living room but instead they were standing up and singing along to the karaoke versions of random One Direction songs.

     If this was any another moment, these events would probably seem very, very random. However, given what had been happening for the prior two hours, all of this actually did make a lot of sense.

     The group had just finished watching the One Direction: This is Us movie, just as Leilani told Harry about the day before, and now they were in a very One Direction mood. Right then, the song that they were singing was Steal My Girl, with Lily and Annabelle really belting out the lyrics into the karaoke microphone that Zendaya had.

     "As fun as this is to watch, you wanna grab some more pizza?" Leilani asked Harry and he nodded in response.

     They walked over to the kitchen, which was not too far from the living room, and then grabbed a few slices from the pizza box that was on the center island.

     "You still get to choose the second movie we watch; as long as it is not the dumb ass Disney Channel movie I was in," Leilani said before she took a bite of her plain cheese slice.

     "But, I think everyone would love to watch that," Harry smiled. "And from what I remember of it, it's actually not that bad."

     Leilani shook her head. "You're being way too nice. The acting in it may have been okay, but it was a Halloween movie. The only Disney Halloween movies that deserve love are the Halloweentown movies."

     "Yeah, those were pretty great," Harry couldn't help but nod in agreement as he laughed a bit.

     "Exactly," Leilani responded. "Can we watch one of those?"

     Before Harry had the chance to respond, Milo and Charlie came into the kitchen, grabbing some pizza for themselves.

     "I swear they are never going to stop doing karaoke," Milo said as he took a pepperoni slice from the box. "I think they're about to start singing songs from High School Musical now."

     Harry laughed. "I will not lie, I am very happy about that."

     "As long as it isn't songs from the third one, I approve," Leilani stated. The last High School Musical movie had always been her least favorite in the series.

     Charlie quickly nodded and walked over to her to give her a high five. "I completely agree. The songs in the first and second will always be superior."