Prolugue..(Part 2)

Atomic Waste's POV

Ten PM

We were all heading to this High School Dark Matter was talking about until we bumped into someo- no..some villains we recognize."Ey,Edgelord! Nice to see ya again" a lady with her hair on fire shouted named 'Ember'."Jesus,can you shut up? We're going on a heist t-"

"To steal that crystal?" An alien named 'Cosminus' tilted his head."Yeah.." Cicada answered."So,does that mean you three are going after it too?" Dynamo asked "Of course but we won't let you have it THAT easily!" A samurai monster called 'Midnight Shogun' shouted as they ran towards Hope's Peak Academy."HEY!" our boss shouted as we followed them.

Midnight Shogun sliced the doors open and swifts in.The entrance was very dark so we couldn't see very clearly.I pulled out my slimy gun and aimed to the floor as I shot it.They Ember tripped as her body hit against a pipe."You ok?" M.S asked her "Yeah..." she answered as the pipe broke,releasing some kind of sleeping gas.

"Guys..." Cosminus called as he started to feel sleepy.The rest fell to the ground as they fell asleep.Luckily,I'm wearing a gas mask to be safe as I tried to carry them out "Ok..this was a bad idea after all..." I thought as I heard footsteps from behind me "Huh?.." I turned around as a weird black and white teddy bear was there.

"Weird,I didn't see you here.." I thought as the teddy bear moved and knocked me out with a bat.

My vision became blurry as my eyes closed weakly.