You left the camera on you doof!

I guess most of you can see where this could be going! Enjoy!

~

Phil clicked the camera off and laid back on his bed, he had just filmed a video and now he'd have to be doing a lot of editing. Dan had interrupted so many times not that he minded, he'd probably leave some scenes in but he'd have to edit certain scenes out.

Dan came barging into his room again and asked what were the plans for this evening. Phil stuffed his head in his pillow pretending to be asleep.

So Dan did what he knew would wake Phil up.

He tickled him.

Phil resisted the urge to begin laughing and stuffed his face even deeper into his pillow. "Phil wake up! I'm bored and I want to do something fun today." Dan said with a whine bit still held a smile on his face as he felt Phil's stomach moving in little chuckles that began spilling out of his lips.

Phil began laughing loudly and tried to pry Dan's hands away from his trembling body.

"Dan stop! N-no more!! I'm awake, I'm awake!" he giggled out but Dan continued and had been on top of him laughing along. "No I think I need to still wake you up." Phil had tears in his eyes now, his pale face was colored red and his mouth was open, spilling out laughs and pants of air he needed desperately. Dan stopped and cleared the little droplets of Phil's laughing tears from the corners of his precious blue mixed eyes. Phil thanked him and they stared at eachother. There was an awkward but yet comfortable silence in the air.

Dan rubbed his thumb on Phil's flushed cheek and leant down and pecked his lips.

Phil laid there frozen.

Dan flushed and made a run for it but Phil grabbed him before he left. This ended up making both males topple to the floor by the sudden rush and the camera had also fell on top of them.

"Whoops." Phil chuckled and looked over at the camera. Dan's eyes widened and he realized that the camera was left on.

"You left the camera on you doof!" Dan said and Phil chuckled and pecked Dan's forehead lovingly. "Sorry."

They were truly idiots sometimes.

~

Did you like that? Hope so! Stay tuned for a cute Phanfic that I will be writing, until then read, vote and comment! See you later fellow Phan Shippers.