Insomnia.

Hey there guys! Currently I'm having an existential crisis yay (and insomnia aren't I lucky?) And in order to get out of it I'm updating this, writing just helps me. For more Phan go read my new Phanfic story Paper Airplanes!

~

Phil couldn't sleep it was at least three in the morning and Dan had actually gone to sleep earlier than Phil, he was really tired. They had filmed a new "A Day in the Life of Dan and Phil!" they would be posting sometime later this week after they finished editing it. It was a long one so it was probably going to come out at the end of the week.

Phil tossed and turned it didn't work, he went to get a snack, niether did that. He tried drinking a glass of warm milk and water, both of them didn't work all it did was make him want to go piss.

It was almost five now and Phil was pacing in his room with tired eyes that didn't want to rest. He had been like this for a couple days now and everyday it got worse.

"Phil, will you please stop pacing? I can hear your pacing in the room and I'm trying to sleep."

Phil looked over to see a tired, eye rubbing Dan at his doorway, Dan's cuteness level increased and god did Phil get the urge to hold him. Bit he didn't because Dan had already left and Phil stayed awake until Dan went to sleep the same day.

~

Dan heard more creaking that week.

The next week he heard the shower run at night, Phil took warm showers everynight.

The week after that  he heard the television on and the sound of japanese voices in the background, he had watched anime. He heard him make food, play video games after those weeks.

~

Phil couldn't sleep.

So he counted sheep.

He wrapped himself in the sheets.

Nothing worked.

Insomnia was a horrible thing. Thinking or counting or tossing and turning helped none, he was tired but his mind wasn't, his brain wouldn't stop thinking.

He got up and creaked open his door, the light in Dan's room was off but he heard clicking. He was on tumblr again. He knocked three times and waited for Dan to answer and when he told him to come in, he saw Dan snuggled in his sheets laptop on his lap with the brightness coloring his pale face in a blue light. "Can't sleep again Phil?" Dan asked, he knew that he had been awake in the night. Phil nodded and Dan decided to let him in on his bed.

"Thanks Dan."

He smiled along with Phil and they scrolled through Tumblr. After awhile Dan felt an arm wrap over his torso and he saw little old Phil sleeping.

"You should sleep here more often."

And Phil was able to sleep again.

~
I haven't been able to sleep lately, and I just wrote this in my 6th period class because I was bored, even though I was writing this last night. Hope you enjoyed and for more PHAN go check out my new story Paper Airplanes. (Sorry for always bringing it up, I'm just really excited about it CX )