|7|

San
The door opened. I looked up and saw the King walking towards me with a big grin on his face.

"Since you've been so nice, I got you a little present" he said sarcastically. That bastard's really got the balls to mess with me.

As soon as I was free, I would kill this cold hearted monster.

"Bring him in!" The King ordered. My heart dropped when I saw how a stupid palace employee brought Wooyoung into the room.

Wooyoung's eyes were closed. I assumed that he was passed out. He must've been poisoned by his father.

My anger rose. Wooyoung was my everything.

The employee laid Wooyoung down right in front of me. He was only covered in a black silky robe. Probably because he just woke up.

"Have fun!" The King laughed and left the room. Of course he locked the door again.

What a bastard. He was able to hurt his own son only because he hated me. "Such a cold hearted man" I mumbled in anger. Even though I was the monster, in this case the king himself was the real monster.

Wooyoung's eyes were closed. Knowing that I wasn't able to help him killed me inside. I didn't know what to do.

Admiring his beautiful body and face I totally forgot about the time. The whole day Wooyoung laid down in front of me and I couldn't do anything. I felt miserable.

I only waited for him to open his beautiful eyes. And after a few hours of admiring him and waiting for him to wake up, he finally woke up.

"Mhhm~" he made in pain. His head must've hurt since he laid down on the cold floor.

"S-San?" he looked at me in confusion. I sighted. How was I able to explain all of this?

"What happened?" Wooyoung asked me. I looked at him I anger because one could notice how much his body hurt.

"Your father poisoned you" I said madly. Wooyoung just looked shock and anxious. "M-My father?" he said to himself while standing up. He went to the door. Then he grabbed the door knob and tried to open the door. But of course nothing happened, since it was locked.

"What..?" Wooyoung mumbled to himself in disbelief. "I-I mean why would he do that?" he sounded weak.

"I guess he found out that you were here last night" I assumed even though I was pretty sure that this was the reason.

Wooyoung's eyes got big. "Oh my-" he just said and sat down again. He sighted loudly. "He will kill me" the smaller said.

Before I could even give an answer, the door slammed. The king himself and his stupid supporter came back into the room.

"Wooyoung! I hope you both had fun since you're so close" the King said angrily. I pulled on the chains madly.

"F-Father..w-what is this about?" Wooyoung's voice sounded weak. The King laughed. "I just wanted to show that filthy bastard what he will never own" he bragged while he looked at me.

"M-me?" Wooyoung asked quietly still in disbelief. "Yes" his father answered.